Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old highlight vid but if you want your modern lock to be like Murray, Radley then he's it.

If you’re a slight build halfback like in the video, don’t try and tackle a nuggety bloke from the PNG across the shoulders. You’ll get flung off.

Actually, don’t go at his hips either. You’ll get bumped off and it will hurt.

Just let him run past 🤣🤣

Love how people call them prospects like they're horses.

Is he signed to anybody?

Nope he doesn’t fit the mould NRL clubs look for in players.

They have all seen him, his Souths team had Boyd, Fifita and Tesi.

He scored a try against Penrith in the 2018 State Championship. Which again had Burton and Crichton.

Vautin: Who's that in the eleven jersey?

Sterlo: Ten.

Vautin: No, the eleven.

Sterlo: It's Ten!

Vautin: I'm asking, who has the eleven?

Sterlo: No, Haas has the ten, Ten has the eleven.

Vautin: How can Haas have the ten and the eleven?

And so on and so forth...

Old highlight vid but if you want your modern lock to be like Murray, Radley then he's it.

I do want that, but I don't know if I want that in Ian Lacey's body. He does look fun to watch though...

Thanks mate, I was relying on all the Colts games I’ve watched this year but now I’ve got your photo update and opinion based on said photo I feel better.
You forgot to mention I included his height, weight, age, birthplace and debut club along with when he made his debut. I think that's interesting information. Thanks for the sarcastic fart of a comment.

Turpin sucks so not a high bar being set there. He's the Gerard Beale of Broncos hookers.

You forgot to mention I included his height, weight, age, birthplace and debut club along with when he made his debut. I think that's interesting information. Thanks for the sarcastic fart of a comment.

Turpin sucks so not a high bar being set there. He's the Gerard Beale of Broncos hookers.

Just because I want to be really clear...

You have come to the conclusion that Harrison Graham is a better player than Jake Turpin based off his photo, height, weight, age, birthplace, debut club and date of debut?

Just because I want to be really clear...

You have come to the conclusion that Harrison Graham is a better player than Jake Turpin based off his photo, height, weight, age, birthplace, debut club and date of debut?
Nah, the video that old mate posted was enough to know Graham is not a special needs child. Therefore he's better than Turpin.

The stuff I posted was just simply extra information for the curious minds out there.

From that video Ten reminds me of Alan Cann, strong, nuggety body type, runs close to the ground and low centre of gravity.

How tall is he? The dude is built like a cannonball 😂

I think short and nuggetty is underrated. Cann, gillmeister, brandon smith and look how olam is going.

A solid body with a low centre of gravity is very hard to tackle and Hurts like a bitch when one hits you.
Couldn’t agree more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.