Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleasing to see us picking up these sorts of players, i just hope we arent going to get people pushing them for NRL time until they have racked up some game time in ISC.

H
I think short and nuggetty is underrated. Cann, gillmeister, brandon smith and look how olam is going.

A solid body with a low centre of gravity is very hard to tackle and Hurts like a bitch when one hits you.

Plus with the penalty for high contact they'd be magnets and get plenty of them. Not good for their brains but they'd get you field position. A guy like Trai Fuller would be a good bench impact player, small, nugget and knows how to find the line

It is a whole family:

Cruise Ten
Hang Ten
Ben Ten
Number Ten
Network Ten
Downing Street Ten
Rings Ten
Tim Ten
Ten Out Of Ten

and of course everyone's favourite European reporter's...plagiarised cousin:

The Adventures of Tenten
And if you've got a kiwi accent the family tree grows

You forgot to mention I included his height, weight, age, birthplace and debut club along with when he made his debut. I think that's interesting information. Thanks for the sarcastic fart of a comment.

Turpin sucks so not a high bar being set there. He's the Gerard Beale of Broncos hookers.

How tall is he? The dude is built like a cannonball 😂
This moment was made for you @upthebroncs, time to shine.

You forgot to mention I included his height, weight, age, birthplace and debut club along with when he made his debut. I think that's interesting information. Thanks for the sarcastic fart of a comment.

Turpin sucks so not a high bar being set there. He's the Gerard Beale of Broncos hookers.
92F7BB55 DDCE 423A 9CBE B6C6B73D8856

and here is the Darren Lockyer of Broncos Hookers

Hands down Selwyn Cobbo will be better both on and off the field than Reece Walsh.

Watching Wynnum today first time ever seeing him but I liked what the 14 Kalolo Saitaua brang to the team. Can anyone shed some info whether he'd be worth a train and trial? I'm only going off the 1 game.

Hands down Selwyn Cobbo will be better both on and off the field than Reece Walsh.

Watching Wynnum today first time ever seeing him but I liked what the 14 Kalolo Saitaua brang to the team. Can anyone shed some info whether he'd be worth a train and trial? I'm only going off the 1 game.
I'd be curious to see how Kalolo would go in the modern game. Back in the NYC days he was one of the worst dummy halves I've seen. He just refused to pass the ball in the right situations and if he sniffed an opportunity he'd take it himself. Now granted he scored some tries he had absolutely no right to score but there were so many times he'd just kill the play.

He's since moved into that Brandon Smith/Siliva Havili #13 role and it suits him better. I was surprised he didn't get a look back in 2019/2020 honestly where he was one of the better strike players in the competition. It seemed like Seibs had already made his mind up with Jamil Hopoate and in fairness of the two Jamil did have the bigger upside and would have played NRL sooner had it not been for his off-field antics.

Unfortunately I think he may have missed the boat. I'm not sure what the restrictions are with train and trial deals so I'm not sure if you'd want to cast that wide a net.

I'd be curious to see how Kalolo would go in the modern game. Back in the NYC days he was one of the worst dummy halves I've seen. He just refused to pass the ball in the right situations and if he sniffed an opportunity he'd take it himself. Now granted he scored some tries he had absolutely no right to score but there were so many times he'd just kill the play.

He's since moved into that Brandon Smith/Siliva Havili #13 role and it suits him better. I was surprised he didn't get a look back in 2019/2020 honestly where he was one of the better strike players in the competition. It seemed like Seibs had already made his mind up with Jamil Hopoate and in fairness of the two Jamil did have the bigger upside and would have played NRL sooner had it not been for his off-field antics.

Unfortunately I think he may have missed the boat. I'm not sure what the restrictions are with train and trial deals so I'm not sure if you'd want to cast that wide a net.
Thanks for that mate.
First time seeing him today and didn't know if it was a once off or he was a normal wrecking ball. Commentary did mention the Brandon smith comparison when he came on

- not sure if we want him (especially with the latest incident)- hope it drops his price a little
- not sure if we can afford him this year

But one can dare to dream what a combo Munster and Reynolds could be, maybe our chance to pounce before the expansion team can jump in.

What is everyone thoughts. 2 spots left on the roster

How legit is that site? I can't see Melbourne letting him go without a big name replacement. If they still had Hynes, maybe but not now, the Storm don't do anything for legitimacy sakes and try to appear as though to have standards. They would butcher their own grandmothers to win.

'The cash flushed Dragons' - come on, they are probably in salary cap trouble, not 'cash flushed'. This seems like an absolute load of rubbish.

I can't believe I read that trash. I don't think they have omitted any possible option for the guy. He could leave, he could stay is essentially what they said.

- not sure if we want him (especially with the latest incident)- hope it drops his price a little
- not sure if we can afford him this year

But one can dare to dream what a combo Munster and Reynolds could be, maybe our chance to pounce before the expansion team can jump in.

What is everyone thoughts. 2 spots left on the roster

if he's going to be released early ... that means that even Bellamy can't control him

and if Bellamy can't control him that is a massive red flag

if he's going to be released early ... that means that even Bellamy can't control him

and if Bellamy can't control him that is a massive red flag

If you are inclined to do so, read the article, this is a clear evidence of nothing but clickbait. The writer is hedging his bets every single way. Not one quote, no source provided and pure dribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • bert_lifts
  • Alec
  • Pablo
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.