Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be surprised if the Storm even remember Brodie Croft
They really were really mad at that meeting between seibold and croft.. I mean look at the heights we reached with those two compared to the storm sticking with hughes..

They really were really mad at that meeting between seibold and croft.. I mean look at the heights we reached with those two compared to the storm sticking with hughes..

it had a lot more to do with Smith and Bellamy than it did with Hughes. they wouldn't have done much worse if Croft was the halfback

Blake Ferguson... Low 30’s cheap experienced still has representative potential
Nah, Let Parra sit on that one and stew. He looks busted, but the upside is even when he wasn't scoring he was still excited for those scoring the tries. Maybe as a depth and teacher, so these young kids learn when the ball isn't bouncing your way, don't kick stones, celebrate with those who are doing well.

Last edited:
Nah, Let Parra sit on that one and stew. He looks busted, but the upside is even when he wasn't scoring he was still excited for those scoring the tries. Maybe as a depth and teacher, so these young kids learn when the ball isn't bouncing your way, don't kick stones, celebrate with those who are doing well.
It’s cause they ran the attack through sivo he is a good player that got starved and the fact you lot think otherwise shows your lack of common sense

So Coates is hanging out with cam Smith now and some other melb old boys on his Instagram

Yeah I have been resigned to him being gone for a while now. Regardless of the rightness or wrongness of it all, the thing that makes me sad is that this is a kid with the world at his feet, literally cried when announced to make his debut because he loved the club so much and now he is gone, like Staggs, can't wait to get out. Massive overs or not (and it is the Storm, they won't be legally paying him overs), the fact that here are two future young backline stars who only ever wanted to play for the Broncos now happy to leave. It really does highlight how much of a mess the club is and yet still, no one from the backroom has taken a fall.

see ya Coates ... don't let the door hit you on the way out

He's already doing better than your mate Old Gil to be fair, that guy can't even find the door despite almost everyone not on the board pointing out where it is.

He will go to Melbourne and we will get nothing in return. We are absolute walkovers and the whole comp knows it. We're getting slapped around like a Mt. Druitt housewife.

If we are negotiating an early trade just for one dimensional Brandon Smith then I’m not happy. Our backline is fucking terrible and Harry Grant is who we need to build this team around. But Coates isn’t going the right way about a release.

If we are negotiating an early trade just for one dimensional Brandon Smith then I’m not happy. Our backline is fucking terrible and Harry Grant is who we need to build this team around. But Coates isn’t going the right way about a release.

Maybe but he will get his release regardless because our club never stands up for itself.

Maybe but he will get his release regardless because our club never stands up for itself.

mate, you're doing my fucking head in with this constant BS unrealistic negativity.

maybe i need to take a break from here until, the new season starts, we start winning again and the vast majority do a complete 180, pretending they never had any doubts

mate, you're doing my fucking head in with this constant BS unrealistic negativity.

maybe i need to take a break from here until, the new season starts, we start winning again and the vast majority do a complete 180, pretending they never had any doubts

I can understand the annoyance at the negativity but how is it unrealistic?

Dude, I wish I could join in on your positivity but at this point you’re just saying things without having anything to back it. The club is a shit show and anything that could happen badly seems to just continue happening. Why should we expect anything positive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.