Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic, but the iPhone app for broncosHQ has completely shat itself and hasn’t worked for me for over a week. Anyone else have this issue?

people apparently don't want the big signings ... just have a look at the Latrell thread to realise that
Off topic, but the iPhone app for broncosHQ has completely shat itself and hasn’t worked for me for over a week. Anyone else have this issue?
Yep me too.
I have deleted it and reloaded it a couple of times but still can’t get it to work. :(

If folk dont like the amount of poaching occuring across the league (i sure dont) then is it time for a draft?

Being last, we'd be in for not just the best talent on our books, but in the entire league.

Otherwise, this is simply how its gunna be....

Yep me too.
I have deleted it and reloaded it a couple of times but still can’t get it to work. :(

Yes the app has been discontinued, there was an announcement a couple of days ago about it.

Looks like our recruitment is about done for the year unfortunately. If any further signings probably just another depth player. 2021 is going to be a rough year. Probably bottom 2 or 3. Hopefully we do something in 2022...

Looks like our recruitment is about done for the year unfortunately. If any further signings probably just another depth player. 2021 is going to be a rough year. Probably bottom 2 or 3. Hopefully we do something in 2022...

I think we will finish above 11

What's this about us missing out on Bellamy again?

He'll coach the new Brisbane side, I'll almost guarantee it.

Probably bring Munster with him as well.

Soooo Paul White set to be rejected by Bellamy again... nice parting gift

Calm down, otherwise you'll get a reply from you-know-who mentioning all the 15-16 year old players the storm developed or 25 year olds the storm recruited from QLD cup..... you know, all those great VICTORIANS THEY DEVELOPED (they've only had 20 years to do it mind you!)

Broncos don't develop players remember. ISC clubs do 😯

I think he’ll stay with the storm in a consultancy role while living in Brisbane.
So the new club will probably chase Bennett.

There is an article suggesting Bennett will coach the new Brisbane side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Redux
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Scdeac
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.