Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if Bellamy will go to the sharks , they're just another pawn in his process

Maybe. But agree, who in their right mind would willingly want to do that.

Last edited:

Yesss!! no longer only the broncos roped into the storm bullshit!!

Not sure Bellamy and Matty Tripp know how much of a shit storm they have brewed up getting Buzz's mighty sharkies involved. When they inevitably realise they have been used as a pawn Buzz will bring down a barrage of negative NSWRL media against them.

NSWRL in general is probably pissed right now given one of their Shitney clubs has been dragged into it... wonder if V'Lando is on the phone to Melbourne telling them to cut the crap and go back to only annoying the broncos

Last edited:
If Bellamy spends more than a week in the shire checking the place out, he will soon want to be back on the coast in QLD. Chalk and cheese. Theve blown their load coming out and making an official press release. You dont do that if youre confident of a signature.

Yesss!! no longer only the broncos roped into the storm bullshit!!

Not sure Bellamy and Matty Tripp know how much of a shit storm they have brewed up getting Buzz's mighty sharkies involved. When they inevitably realise they have been used as a pawn Buzz will bring down a barrage of negative NSWRL media against them.

NSWRL in general is probably pissed right now given one of their Shitney clubs has been dragged into it... wonder if V'Lando is on the phone to Melbourne telling them to cut the crap and go back to only annoying the broncos

Slothful wrote it , Bellamy will be on the Coast when he finishes coaching full stop.

I think based on recent years performances 400k is just about right, then if he performs well in 2021 and backs it up in 2022 then we reward him. I don't think he has done enough to deserve a big contract yet. Maybe a player option in our favour for once that rewards good performance is what's needed.
Sure I'm not arguing he should get a big contract now, I'm saying if he's only playing well enough to deserve 400k he shouldn't be getting it here. The only way I'd be keeping him here is if he's playing well enough to earn a decent 6 figure contract, and agreed a club option would be absolutely ideal. Given Donaghy seems to be White's polar opposite maybe we'll start to see that being put in instead of multi-year player option.

The Sharks must be posturing for the cheating coach dream team double coup: get Flanagan back at the same time.

Imagine all the shady shit that pair could get up to!

SF: Craig, I’ve got an idea I want to run past you.
CB: Oh yeah Shane, what’s that?
SF: I think I’ve figured out a way we can combine PED’s, salary cap rorting and dangerous tackling techniques all into one scandalous plan.
CB: Don’t stop, talk dirty to me 🍆

Slothful wrote it , Bellamy will be on the Coast when he finishes coaching full stop.
How longs his contract with Full Stop? German team aren't they?😉

Wayne Bennett - world famous for never telling the truth - on Latrell Mitchell:

“There’s always little issues to sort out with contracts but I’m confident both parties will get it right and Latrell will stay at South Sydney. Latrell will always attract interest because he is so talented. “I don’t believe Latrell will go the Broncos, Brisbane is not on his agenda, it’s really not. If he goes to the Broncos, he has a much longer drive back to Taree (his home town) than he does living in Sydney. Taree is a big part of who Latrell is."

“Latrell is happy at Souths and we are really happy with him, so we’re hoping he will stay. We’re negotiating now with his manager but I don’t expect any problems.”

Screenshot 2021 02 14 The Courier Mail Breaking News Headlines for Brisbane and Queensland Cou

The Joker.

“Latrell can only get better at Souths. He started to hit his straps at the back end of last season when he suffered his hamstring injury, but he has come back in good shape. Latrell is one of the most special players I’ve coached, not just as a player, but as a bloke. I like Latrell’s honesty and what he stands for. He cares about his teammates and he is prepared to put the team first. I think Souths is the right club for Latrell. We suit his personality and he is close to some of the guys he has built relationships with in Indigenous camps. He is great to have around the club.”

An unnamed member (LOL) of Latrell's management said:

“We’re not sure in what capacity Wayne will be at Souths beyond this season so that’s a big consideration for Latrell. Latrell is very close to Wayne, as are a number of players at Souths, We’ve had expressions of interest from just about every club in the game, so now we will see where things land.”

23581756 7903753 Latrell Mitchell s NRL future was confirmed last week after sign a 3 15794138

Never been about the money.

Rabbitohs CEO
Blake Solly:

“We don’t intend to comment on the negotiation after the way his last deal was played out very publicly. But as far as we are concerned there is no issue with him wanting two years. All I will say is we expect to have an announcement sooner rather than later.”

An unnamed source (LOL) close to Latrell said:

“It has never been about money. He wants to be at the Rabbitohs and is willing to play for a lot less than he could command elsewhere because he believes he will have success with this team and he wants to do his bit to make sure they stay together. The only issue has been with the term.”

“He wants to make sure he is at a successful club. He will do his bit to keep the boys together but no-one can predict where things will be at in a couple of years”.

McHunt

Last edited:
I doubt there was any serious interest from the Broncos. They may have enquired but I’d very surprised if there was anything else. Kevvie looks to be about rebuilding a culture. This fuckwit would add **** all towards that.

it also may not have been us that enquired initially ...

Latrell’s manager: dear Brisbane, Latrell is coming off contract soon, he is really interested in Brisbane, would you be keen on Latrell?

Brisbane: maybe, we are always interested in good players.

Humungous media leak...

Latrell’s manager: Dear Souths, as you would have heard, Brisbane are keen, so you’ll need to find another $200k a year for him...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Volvo Driver
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • armchair
  • Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.