Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why we need contract transparency.
It’s a joke that there isn’t one in place! every professional sport has the contracts visible, is the nrl the only one that doesn’t? No wonder it’s rife with dodgy salary cap issues.

It’s a joke that there isn’t one in place! every professional sport has the contracts visible, is the nrl the only one that doesn’t? No wonder it’s rife with dodgy salary cap issues.

i don't think their AFL does either

i don't think their AFL does either
Well that’s another Australian run sport, I should have been more specific about a sport that’s run professionally.

No centre is worth 800k. Jarome Luai is one of the best 5/8s in the game and apparently re-signed for 800k.

Why do our players get so heavily targetted.

Why did no one want Manu who IS the best centre in the game.

Bulldogs offering Kotoni Staggs $800K per year - Broncos unlikely to match.

Mole
I reckon that's total garbage.

They've spent $1.5M on JAC, Cotric and Allan. No way are they spending more money on their outside backs.

Parra are most likely with Fergo out the door freeing up $500k.

Guessing his manager is trying to get Parra or Broncos to stump up more cash.

Thinking Broncos wont go higher than $600k and Parra might be around the same mark... maybe up to $650k (which may not be enough to entice Staggs to pack up and head down to Sydney).

Dogs have no need for another outside back, but everyone thinks they still have cash so just leak it out to Moley and see if one of us bites

They've spent $1.5M on JAC, Cotric and Allan. No way are they spending more money on their outside backs.

Thinking Broncos wont go higher than $600k and Parra might be around the same mark... maybe up to $650k (which may not be enough to entice Staggs to pack up and head down to Sydney).

Dogs have no need for another outside back, but everyone thinks they still have cash so just leak it out to Moley and see if one of us bites
They are after Piakura, not Staggs.

Fergo will be on around 250 if he stays.
Jenko probably wont play again.
Parra have the cash and are keen.
Bulldogs no chance, mole is yanking the chain hard.

Fergo will be on around 250 if he stays.
Jenko probably wont play again.
Parra have the cash and are keen.
Bulldogs no chance, mole is yanking the chain hard.
Is that not what I said??

I think his manager is trying to get more cash out of Parra.

I didn't mention Jennings only because I dont think he'd be on huge money given he was somewhat desperate for a contract when he signed for eels and they would need to sign a depth player as replacement (hello Opa)

I suspect Fergo may stay on the cheap, but roosters could also come sniffing for a Bmoz/Jmoz replacement (ie. veteran player looking to join a successful team on a cheaper contract for one last shot at a premiership)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Astro
  • Tmac
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Brocko
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • levikaden
  • Foordy
  • Accept
  • cento
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.