Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets offer them milf
you joke but i actually think milf to cows would be great for both parties.

milf does not handle pressure and you can tell being in the bubble of Brisbane has been no good up north there away from most media where no 1 really talks about you would do him wonders.

How would the bulldogs coach know for sure where he is going to play? I’ll celebrate when Piakura announces it.
id say it just meant piakura manager informed the dogs that he wont be taking there offer. so barrett has just assumed that means he staying in brisbane

How would the bulldogs coach know for sure where he is going to play? I’ll celebrate when Piakura announces it.
Given he's negotiating with him and he's went on record to say it, I'd think it's because Piakura told him he's re-signing with Brisbane.

But yeah, hopefully it's official soon.

From Kevvies pre game presser yesterday it sounded like we should know some re-signings over the weekend.
i think Staggs has until Monday to let the club know his decision and sounds like Piakura is a done deal.

Might be waiting to announce Piakura, Staggs and Coates together. I heard on the Fox coverage that the Titans gave Staggs a deadline of Monday or they pull their offer

From Kevvies pre game presser yesterday it sounded like we should know some re-signings over the weekend.
i think Staggs has until Monday to let the club know his decision and sounds like Piakura is a done deal.
Part of me hopes Staggs leaves if 700k is true. I'd rather a spine player for that money.

Part of me hopes Staggs leaves if 700k is true. I'd rather a spine player for that money.
I think 700k I about right for Staggs, although we still don’t know how well he is going to come back.
Personally I think the money we supposedly offered Piakura would have been better going to Walsh.
Hopefully I’m proven wrong.

Might be waiting to announce Piakura, Staggs and Coates together. I heard on the Fox coverage that the Titans gave Staggs a deadline of Monday or they pull their offer
if that really is true it all but confirms he wont be going to titans.

when was the last time a team gave a player a ultimatum/deadline from another team only to then get that player?

i dont believe its true though. I wouldn't believe a word fox says.

If Morgan does get medically retired I dare say they will chuck stupid money at Dearden and we may be left with another Fifita type situation.
Milford to the cows would be a win-win for all parties.

If Morgan does get medically retired I dare say they will chuck stupid money at Dearden and we may be left with another Fifita type situation.
Milford to the cows would be a win-win for all parties.

No way the Cows want a Drinkwater/Milf halves pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • LittleDavey
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
  • Swordfish
  • Porthoz
  • Culhwch
  • Mister Wright
  • Volvo Driver
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.