Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
He might see it as a challenge to get a shit team on the up.

If we make a few other promising signings, and let's be honest we should be flush with cash, it might make it a lot easier.

Maybe, I hope so. Would love to have him, but I think Souths will work it out.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Will Reynolds come to the reigning wooden spooners though? Will he leave NSW?

Would love to have him of course, but he's a Redfern bogan through and through.

He can become a Red Hill bogan.

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Exactly.

Perham is a fair offer from the Warriors, I just think he's a little raw for what the Broncos need right now. If I could have my pick, Rocco Berry would be the player for me with his size and versatility but I can't see the Warriors letting him go.
No chance whatsoever Warriors will release Rocco Berry. They view him as a Kalyn Ponga clone. The kid is outstanding and is the next big thing. Watch this space with him.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
Not that this adds much to what we already assumed....There was an interesting article with stats of average games played per team/player. Touched on a light review of how some coaches seem to stack the sides certain ways.

Bennett definetely likes to stack over his history with many more older heads than young ones for a premiership window. Not managed well post that window - we end up where we are today.

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
has anyone thought what kind of a boost and a message it sends, even if we paid overs, a Adam Reynolds being signed would do to the young guys at the club?

Or even any top 10 type player being signed...

Would the mindset be "geez, great singing & great player, id like to play with him", rather than this never ending turnstile of young guys seeing no future at this cub and leaving first chance a mega offer comes in?

Thats why I favour a bold swoop for Reynolds, **** even Munster.....that 1 singing could make such a statement to our playing group...

Last edited:
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
If we lose Dearden, so be it but I hope that would mean we retain Staggs and throw the kitchen sink at Reynolds / SJ. That would be a fun halves partnership that could be absolutely lethal or absolute rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Rambstien
  • Tim K
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.