Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
assuming that's true ... it would be because Grant knows he is a shoe in for the Storm 9 jersey and doesn't need to help rebuild a team.

also isn't this the poster that made up some other rumour getting many people excited only for it not to come true
Didn't he say that Coates has made a verbal agreement with another club for 2022? Do we know that to be untrue yet?

assuming that's true ... it would be because Grant knows he is a shoe in for the Storm 9 jersey and doesn't need to help rebuild a team.

also isn't this the poster that made up some other rumour getting many people excited only for it not to come true
Nah , think you're thinking of mitch222.
Grant would be another year or 2 away which is assuming Smith will retire , but was wondering if he means never .

Grant would be another year or 2 away which is assuming Smith will retire , but was wondering if he means never .

Speaking of which, @mitch222 where you at bro?

Mead and now Kelly. Where are we going here. Kelly is even more out of shape than Milf and i'm not sure he is even the type of half we actually need.

IIRC, he was the one who said we were signing Inglis amongst others.

i just checked ,,, it's the same rumour as his initial post

Didn't he say that Coates has made a verbal agreement with another club for 2022? Do we know that to be untrue yet?

nah ... he said we want Coates and Gagai to be our right side combo

i just checked ,,, it's the same rumour as his initial post
mitch222 was the one eluding to a signing already been made and Su'A wanting back in. He also said Smith was playing on .
Yeah he also mentioned inglis

If Kelly out trains dearden, and out performs him in the trials what do we do??

Spoke to X at Byron. He was with Grant, Gagai and a few other QLD players. Grant no chance coming here but there is an offer on the table for Gagai for 2022. They are hoping Souths will release him a year early.
When did you speak to him?

Kev is just making lemonade with the lemons he’s been given. Albert Kelly and David Mead are decent signings. Mead tries when he plays, which we need more of. Kelly has huge potential to do something similar to what Jamal Fogarty and Cody Walker have done. He could prove to be a great buy. I can tell you now, I’m more excited about Kelly signing a train and trial deal than I was when Croft signed his deal..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • vertigo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Aldo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Culhwch
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Scdeac
  • Ondi
  • MrRobot
  • lynx000
  • Bish
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
... and 77 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.