Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but he isn't going to Brisbane. We are wasting time with him. We need to be talking to Taylor and Johnson, unless things change bro and DCE is actually gettable.
Out of those 3 I'd only want SJ... Taylor is too high a risk and DCE is on an absolute fortune.

SJ has been dealing with the Chad for the last 3yrs or so and still putting up great numbers so he could quite easily slot in next to Croft and still provide the spark needed.

There's potential he could slot in beside Milf, but he hasn't necessarily played his best when he has to be the halfback.

Out of those 3 I'd only want SJ... Taylor is too high a risk and DCE is on an absolute fortune.

SJ has been dealing with the Chad for the last 3yrs or so and still putting up great numbers so he could quite easily slot in next to Croft and still provide the spark needed.

There's potential he could slot in beside Milf, but he hasn't necessarily played his best when he has to be the halfback.

For all of Chad’s glaring faults - he would have a statue in the big average footballer hall of fame, and Croft would pay good money to get a photo with his idol.

To not only compare Croft to Chad but to imply he’s an upgrade is non-sense.

I swear if we get SJ, it will be for the sole purpose of rehabbing his broken body for whatever club picks him up next.
Might as well sign Dugan and Moylan while we are are it.

If we arent at least matching the offer for Reynolds we are crazy. He is the only top class, game managing half on the market. I'd be very, very disappointed if we havent made an approach.
Especially after Kevvie being given the green light to spend the cash.
And the fact that the alternatives are miserable.

1 mil a year offer Reynolds.....if we have it.

we do ... Smokin Joe said we could afford to take on DCE's contract and that is more than a Million

If we arent at least matching the offer for Reynolds we are crazy. He is the only top class, game managing half on the market. I'd be very, very disappointed if we havent made an approach.

We would have absolutely made an approach, Kevvie has even admitted as much basically but the problem is he won't leave Sydney, so he will be using our offer leverage for Cronulla.

reports are we have made an approach to him, although it has also been reported that we want to know if he would seriously consider relocating to Brisbane before we make a formal offer. although, i'm sure figures have been discussed

we do ... Smokin Joe said we could afford to take on DCE's contract and that is more than a Million
Maybe. Not taking @smokin joe’s word as gospel though. Sorry joe I love ya but you’re hit and miss. Anyways fingers crossed.

reports are we have made an approach to him, although it has also been reported that we want to know if he would seriously consider relocating to Brisbane before we make a formal offer. although, i'm sure figures have been discussed

You would think they have. He probably wouldnt tell us if he is prepared to leave Sydney though unless we can show we would make it worth his while financially.

We would have absolutely made an approach, Kevvie has even admitted as much basically but the problem is he won't leave Sydney, so he will be using our offer leverage for Cronulla.

I dont trust anyone at the Broncos to have the sense to actually make the approach!

I swear if we get SJ, it will be for the sole purpose of rehabbing his broken body for whatever club picks him up next.
Might as well sign Dugan and Moylan while we are are it.
Worth the punt if he’s gettable for around the 750-850k range. He was elite last year and I think people sell him short in terms of his organising skills.

The dream would be to pair him with Moses or Arey, but if neither of those are available we can always go sj + drink and get nicho at the back. That 7, 6, 1 is a massive upgrade on what we have and wouldn’t break the bank.

Maybe. Not taking @smokin joe’s word as gospel though. Sorry joe I love ya but you’re hit and miss. Anyways fingers crossed.

Lol how is he hit and miss??

Well mainly because he’s wrong sometimes.

The only one i can remember him getting wrong is the Fifita one .... and TBF, that was well before the Titans outbid themselves with a $1.2 million a season offer

Well mainly because he’s wrong sometimes.

About what? Fifita?

He can only go off of what people are aware of. If Dave is telling everyone that he’s gonna stay and then changes his mind last minute, that’s not on Joe.

His word isn’t gospel by any means but hit and miss is a bit unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • TimWhatley
  • maddo
  • HVbronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.