Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coates leaving would break my heart. He is so likable and so talented. Look, he has his deficiencies but at look at what he ALREADY can do. Put him in that Storm system and watch him become the next Addo-Carr.

Coates leaving would break my heart. He is so likable and so talented. Look, he has his deficiencies but at look at what he ALREADY can do. Put him in that Storm system and watch him become the next Addo-Carr.
Last line might be why he’s considering it

Last line might be why he’s considering it

I know and I wouldn't blame him but I just don't want to lose him, he is one of the few players in this team I get excited about every week.

Watch Addo-Carr fall to pieces once he leaves the Storm, tho.

Coates has miles of upside for sure, and the Storm are one year closer to failure despite the media’s sensationalism of the next big three.

but I agree with someone earlier, seems a lot on his mind given none of the tries did he have any excitement (compared to everyone else). Was smiling at full time tho

hope he stays, he’s so likeable and could build a super career here

Didn’t kevie tell him to tone down the celebrations?

Watch Addo-Carr fall to pieces once he leaves the Storm, tho.

Coates has miles of upside for sure, and the Storm are one year closer to failure despite the media’s sensationalism of the next big three.

but I agree with someone earlier, seems a lot on his mind given none of the tries did he have any excitement (compared to everyone else). Was smiling at full time tho

hope he stays, he’s so likeable and could build a super career here

He was standing on his own singing the team song though.

i dont understand the coates love wont be end of world if he goes. like others have said he was part of the team that gave us our first spoon and his defense is not nrl standard atm.

you can tell he will be a very good player one day but much like dearden he really isnt there yet.

not to many of his tries he has scored have been spectacular individual brilliance. more just him doing what a winger of his side and speed is expected to do.

he is easily replaceable in this side at this stage of his career imo.

id be more upset if herbie left and luckily for us he already re-signed.

What if it was not so much a tour and more a contract signing

what if it was a Slothfield hallucination after too many scotches.

when it comes to us, i take what he says with a grain of salt ... actually that still gives him too much credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Broncorob
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.