Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone watch the Super Saturday post-game show? They asked Cronk how if he thinks DD is up to the job at the Bronx. Dude went out of his way to avoid saying anything positive and went with a very neutral response. Even when they said DD would've learnt a lot from his time as Storm CEO, Cronk just said Storm have private ownership with very hands-on owners.
Wonder if he's got any beef with DD over him leaving the Storm?
i went off Cronk ever since he left Melbourne and had the rift with smith, to me cooper seems a very caring guy on the outside and will go out of his way to to help people, but if he dislikes something someone says he gets real bitchy and sooky. Im not sure if anyone saw it a month back or so when the photo of him came out working with the Melbourne halves, Rothfield wrote his piece about his alliances to storm and Melbourne, keep in mind imp not a buzz fan and the shit he dribbles on with most of the time is terrible but this article was fair basically questioning how can he do both roles at Melbourne and Roosters which is a fair question. He then went on 360 with Buzz and he was just a straight up **** to buzz, cant remember exact words he said but it was just about bullying buzz because cooper has more pull in the game and is a 4 time premiership winning half, how dare you question my integrity blah blah blah.

Anyway i got off track but wouldn't surprise me if he has beef with him

Did anyone watch the Super Saturday post-game show? They asked Cronk how if he thinks DD is up to the job at the Bronx. Dude went out of his way to avoid saying anything positive and went with a very neutral response. Even when they said DD would've learnt a lot from his time as Storm CEO, Cronk just said Storm have private ownership with very hands-on owners.
Wonder if he's got any beef with DD over him leaving the Storm?

Cooper is weird around anything Storm. He deflects and struggles to say anything positive about Smith whenever he is brought up. He’s a smart guy and I didn’t see the comments you mention but Cronk not giving someone wraps doesn’t always reflect the quality of that persons ability.

Nothing has been said? I'm going off a quote that Staggs isn't signing because he is waiting to see what unfolds with the halves situation.
Also the fact that he still has not signed speaks volumes.
I just think the guy has a very inflated opinion of himself and seems to think he has the authority to dictate to the Broncos how its going to go.
The old line holds true here. It's nothing personal, it's just business.

I don’t disagree, though near the end might be a bit strong. He’s 30.
It’ll depend what the contract is. 800k for 3 years isn’t too bad. 1m + for 3 or more is starting to be risky.
Darius Boyd says hi.

Darius Boyd says hi.
Whoever our halves solution ends up being, I hope we don't end up fucking our salary cap once again, by paying overs to aging or injury prone players. Hopefully our new CEO will ensure that this doesn't happen.

If Brett Morris wanted to go around again I’d sign him. Sure he’s just done an ACL but the bloke is a champion. On a cut price deal, his experience and work ethic would be a bargain. I’m sure the roosters will offer him a deal though if he wants to play again next year.

Hmmm.......I dunno haven’t we already been down this track with milf. Don’t get me wrong but he has great attacking ability like Marshall and Milf but one good hit to the body could stop all that for a while. Even last night he was seen several times holding his shoulder and arms. Just a thought 🤔

Hmmm.......I dunno haven’t we already been down this track with milf. Don’t get me wrong but he has great attacking ability like Marshall and Milf but one good hit to the body could stop all that for a while. Even last night he was seen several times holding his shoulder and arms. Just a thought 🤔
True but the same applies to any potential new signing
Moses and Reynolds you'd think would be demanding close to 1m per season same with DCE and only Moses has longevity at 26yo. To me Walker is a no brainer. Lose Milf and Staggs to be replaced with Walker and Gagai. Then do a bit of trading to get Sua back.

He's an O&G doctor apparently, so he's probably just as qualified as Dobbo or whatever then.

First of all, who is this Brad Robinson ans what would he know about the Walker situation
Just someone expressing his frustration on social media. Bit like yourself Foordy but without the rose coloured glasses. Give you a tip read the tweet you might get the answer there. Someone else replied to him that he thought his father didn’t want him signing under Anthony. Anyway who are you. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Ondi
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rambstien
  • marw
  • Astro
  • BRC088
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • john1420
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.