Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely scenario
7 Gamble if he proves to be consistent
6 SJ as long as we don't offer silly money.
14 Milf on around 350 to 400k
Staggs in centres and cover for SJ pending injuries.

Not bad, certainly Gamble's performance last night his given Kevvie and the club something to think about as well as another halves option that has been right under their nose.

How is he dictating terms? Kevvie has showed he won't be dicked about , and it seems everyone is thinking because nothing has been said he's holding us to ransom. What's Coates doing? Maybe nothing has been done with the big deals because DD wants to talk $$.
Nothing has been said? I'm going off a quote that Staggs isn't signing because he is waiting to see what unfolds with the halves situation.
Also the fact that he still has not signed speaks volumes.
I just think the guy has a very inflated opinion of himself and seems to think he has the authority to dictate to the Broncos how its going to go.

178163029 469460797625949 7955480515574228998 n

Nothing has been said? I'm going off a quote that Staggs isn't signing because he is waiting to see what unfolds with the halves situation.
Also the fact that he still has not signed speaks volumes.
I just think the guy has a very inflated opinion of himself and seems to think he has the authority to dictate to the Broncos how its going to go.

Kevvie said he expects an answer in 7 days, all we can do is wait and see now.

Ignoring whether we should keep him, if Staggs is waiting to see who will be our halves, he's already out the door.

If we spend big on an experienced half, there won't be much money left for him.
If we don't get a decent half, there will be more money for Staggs but he won't be happy.

The only win/win is if Gamble turns out to be the answer, who is experienced and should be affordable. It's a long-shot.

No way I’d be resigning Staggs prior to him returning to the field. He needs to prove he has recovered from the injury first. Also allows him to back himself and show he has the form that commands a pay day.

doesnt staggs have till round 10 for a player option for next year?

I really hope we keep the powder dry on this half situation. Gamble deserves a fair few games to prove himself a weekly nrl half or future lock. Playing like he did last night could be the cheapest nrl halves combo. Milf certainly wont be resigning above 500....2x playmakers for 1.0m is a dream for most clubs.

I really hope we keep the powder dry on this half situation. Gamble deserves a fair few games to prove himself a weekly nrl half or future lock. Playing like he did last night could be the cheapest nrl halves combo. Milf certainly wont be resigning above 500....2x playmakers for 1.0m is a dream for most clubs.

I still think SJ at the right price would not be a bad option.

Meanwhile, this can happen if you throw too much money in one basket. Tell Staggs his halfback is Tyson Gamble. If he doesn't like it, he can **** off.

Meanwhile, this can happen if you throw too much money in one basket. Tell Staggs his halfback is Tyson Gamble. If he doesn't like it, he can **** off.

Tell him it's TBD and if he doesn't like it he can #$!@ off

Wjhat if the real story is DD and KW flew down to talk to Sam Walker?
Well if that was the case my wife Scarlett Johanson and I would be very excited, my girlfriend Anna Kendrick not so much as she is more of a Shaun Johnson fan.

Lol it’s a thumb injury not a dislocated hip. You’ve got some doozy takes today brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • broncs30
  • Socnorb
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Maroon4life
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.