Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to add Hammer as that winger, you can't coach speed and I think he could become an Addo-Carr. I also like Vunivalu as he is absolutely elite even though he is a jerk but he would cost way too much. Edrick obviously has a lot of talent but like Corey, has terrible hands.
Yeah I get your hammer desire just don’t see it happening

I can't delete my post now though 😬

Need to start pumping jayden Campbell up get those south of the border foaming

The first letter is C and then O and then B and then another B and then O and his first name is not not Selwyn and he looks similar to this:

v3imagesbindbfa9a7efed43a2d0e3e560fd19ee4ca-9qwzhqg4vyi23l41gu2_t1880.jpg

Well you’ve just done all Badel’s work for him.

you know, the Cows have 2 quite good hookers up there in Cotter and Robson. Now, its not hard to imagoine, in a year or so from now, that both will want to be the starting no 1 hooker for the club.

2 dont go into 1, id be letting their respective agents know that, should such a situation come to pass, that we would be very interested in speaking baout those aspirations with the one on the outer...

Both look like the type of young hookers you want in todays game, and they be on less than elite money too...

The first letter is C and then O and then B and then another B and then O and his first name is not not Selwyn and he looks similar to this:

v3imagesbindbfa9a7efed43a2d0e3e560fd19ee4ca-9qwzhqg4vyi23l41gu2_t1880.jpg
Is this post reportable? Reason being that it is giving the media hacks material that could potentially harm the club.

Kidding of course, but you're on thin ice lad. 😄

you know, the Cows have 2 quite good hookers up there in Cotter and Robson. Now, its not hard to imagoine, in a year or so from now, that both will want to be the starting no 1 hooker for the club.

2 dont go into 1, id be letting their respective agents know that, should such a situation come to pass, that we would be very interested in speaking baout those aspirations with the one on the outer...

Both look like the type of young hookers you want in todays game, and they be on less than elite money too...
This is a good shout Dazza.

They seem to be trying to keep Cotter content by playing him lock off the bench. I think within 12 months there will be rumblings that one of them wants a gig elsewhere and I'd be quite happy with either.

Preference would be Robson, he looks really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.