Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i can think of is Perry from Muriel's wedding kicking a milk carton in his backyard while giving running commentary.

That's a pretty accurate assessment haha.

Mozer is going to be a star.
We will finally have a hooker for the next 10 years if he continues his development as planned.
Mate the club will convert him to a 5/8 like we do with all our promising hookers
It’s the one position we continually struggle to produce a star at

Mate the club will convert him to a 5/8 like we do with all our promising hookers

which promising hooker have we tried to convert into a 5/8?

Usually it’s the other way around. Converting quality 5/8s into hookers.

Coates didn't have his best game tonight, that dropped ball which directly led to a try looked pretty bad
Gagai was pretty poor too (but as was most of qld). If i were kev, i wouldnt be breaking the bank for him.

What is Reece Walsh going to do for the team? Our defence is shit, he'd make it worse.
Yeah, shouldve started Brimson at fullback and Holmes on the wing instead of Coates, with Feldt on his preferred side if anything. Shame Mahoney got injured because he’d do well starting with Grant off the bench.

What is Reece Walsh going to do for the team? Our defence is shit, he'd make it worse.
Agree with this but my point was more that he is mentioned. Last thing I would like to see at this stage of his development.

Yeah, shouldve started Brimson at fullback and Holmes on the wing instead of Coates, with Feldt on his preferred side if anything. Shame Mahoney got injured because he’d do well starting with Grant off the bench.
Don't know how Craig is going to entice Coates to stay on his wing. Kevin hasn’t been able to find a way and now nor can Paul - or so it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Gaz
  • Justwin
  • Skathen
  • GCBRONCO
  • KickHaas
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • mitch222
  • Redux
  • TimWhatley
  • Xzei
  • Tmac
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.