Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Not that I care but I expect Green will panic and all of Walsh, Walker, Flegler and Cobbo will be picked.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Not that I care but I expect Green will panic and all of Walsh, Walker, Flegler and Cobbo will be picked.

you think he want to have another origin record to go with the biggest loss in history ... next on his list most points conceded

HarryAllan7

HarryAllan7

QCup Player
Jul 20, 2017
In days of old, you could tolerate a winger who was a defensive liability or error magnet if they had immense attacking potential (Your Manu Vatuvai type rocks-and-diamonds wingers).

In the modern game, with the 6 again rules, every error is the start of a potential avalanche which can see the game completely out of your grasp in minutes.

You'd rather a metre-eating, defensively solid and non-flashy winger than an attacking superstar who let's his opposition get outside him.

Xavier Coates is not only an enormous defensive liability, he also makes almost no metres bringing the ball back off his own line AND for all his athletic ability, isn't even a potent attacking threat. Bloke can jump over Everest, but he can't catch a cold. He's not even first grade standard, let alone origin.

He shouldn't be playing for the Broncos for the rest of the year... but at the same time I don't want to put him back in ISC to help his development because that only benefits the Storm.... Maybe Kevvie will put him in the 7 jersey when he plays his weekly game of 'selecting halves by drawing random names out of a hat'?

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Ha ha, what a shit show the media is these days. The kid is
Good but seriously shouldn't even be mentioned for origin

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
I’ve heard a rumour he can be quite persuasive...
Craig bellamy blow up grand final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • Painin the Haas
  • Swordfish
  • leon.bott
  • Bish
  • Fozz
  • Shane Tronc
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Santa
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • TimWhatley
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.