Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
That was footage taken from the McCafe drive-thru after the 15yo girl misheard his order.
I doubt it. If she was actually 15 and therefor out of Primary School he'd have likely punched her.

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
FWIW and love him or hate him Phil Gould said recently - Broncos think they need to buy a player or two to get out of trouble but they are mistaken . They need more than that. ( or words similar )
It does not take Phil Gould to tell you we need more than 'a player or two' to get out of the mess we currently find ourselves in.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
FWIW and love him or hate him Phil Gould said recently - Broncos think they need to buy a player or two to get out of trouble but they are mistaken . They need more than that. ( or words similar )

he's wrong in this case ... and i always take what he says with a grain of salt.

we need 2 maybe 3 key position signings ... we have one so far

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Wow Gus is a genius!

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
if Craig can some how teach him to catch, he'll have done well ... jumping high won't cut it if he can't come down with the ball
Bellamy compiling the list of things for Coates to fix
List GIF by memecandy

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I would love to see prime QLD (2009-2011) play this current NSW team. What a game that would be.
Qld would annihilate them

Spine of Billy, Lockyer, JT & CS9 contains 2-3 immortals and a hall of famer.

GI and Folau in the outside backs, plus prime Petero, Parker and Thaiday across the forwards.

It would be an absolute hammering... so from that aspect it would be a great game to see 👍👍👍

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Qld would annihilate them

Spine of Billy, Lockyer, JT & CS9 contains 2-3 immortals and a hall of famer.

GI and Folau in the outside backs, plus prime Petero, Parker and Thaiday across the forwards.

It would be an absolute hammering... so from that aspect it would be a great game to see 👍👍👍
Give it 2 or 3 more years and the contest will be a lot closer

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Not that I care but I expect Green will panic and all of Walsh, Walker, Flegler and Cobbo will be picked.

He certainly was made to look a fool by making room for Holmes and Feldt.

Holmes pushed Brimson to the bench (Brimson was the fullback last series, when we won).

Feldt was god awful, he committed a ridiculously stupid penalty early on which handed NSW prime real estate to score their first try and there on after he didn't really do anything else.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
He certainly was made to look a fool by making room for Holmes and Feldt.

Holmes pushed Brimson to the bench (Brimson was the fullback last series, when we won).

Feldt was god awful, he committed a ridiculously stupid penalty early on which handed NSW prime real estate to score their first try and there on after he didn't really do anything else.
Even the kickoff while it went miles in the air it came down on their 20… robbing us of the usual smash the **** on their try lines that is a big part of setting the tone for the match

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Even the kickoff while it went miles in the air it came down on their 20… robbing us of the usual smash the **** on their try lines that is a big part of setting the tone for the match

The first set of the game was run by outside backs, 10 years ago if you asked a smaller bloke to take a hit up in the opening stages of an origin game he'd probably get carried off.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I don't really care about origin this year but I do care about lists, so for game 2, I'd go:

1. Brimson
2. Hammer
3. Opacic
4. Gagai
5. Holmes
6. Munster
7. DCE
8. Papalii
9. Hunt
10. Welch
11. Kaufusi
12. Capewell
13. Tino

14. Grant
15. Phototaker
16. Arrow
17. Fifita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • The Don
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Jazza
  • Lostboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • jd87
  • sooticus
  • Harry Sack
  • marw
  • Mr Fourex
  • simplythebest
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.