Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Storm looking to replace Hynes with Meaney. Flown him up to Sunny Coast. Now that's how you do business.

thanks for that ... always good to see the Storm lose at something

I’m predicting it now… the shits gonna hit the ceiling tomorrow for the club… possibly something good but I feel like something bugs gonna come out in the media (not necessarily true). Journos have to keep relevance and they’ve been to quiet to attract attention to themselves especially Badel. What do we reckon it will be?

I’m predicting it now… the shits gonna hit the ceiling tomorrow for the club… possibly something good but I feel like something bugs gonna come out in the media (not necessarily true). Journos have to keep relevance and they’ve been to quiet to attract attention to themselves especially Badel. What do we reckon it will be?
Cam Smith to sign with us before June 30 deadline (or whenever it is this year) for this season.

Cam Smith to sign with us before June 30 deadline (or whenever it is this year) for this season.
Nek minnit, this bloke lobs up to training and Karl Morris gives himself a raise for achieving what no one else could.

It's honestly a sensible outcome for both clubs, but Stuart is oddly stubborn to a fault so it wouldn't surprise me if it all falls over and Hodgson stays and spends half of next year injured or sharing minutes with Starling.
If we can't get Hodgson then why not go for the young QLD hooker, Starling? Surely he wants to be a starter.

If we can't get Hodgson then why not go for the young QLD hooker, Starling? Surely he wants to be a starter.

Because it is most likely all theatrics. Remember, Canberra don’t want to have to pay much of Hodgson’s salary next season, so by publicly backing him and saying he is wanted, it is good for morale at the club and helps avoid having to do what we do and pay everyone else to take our players. It’s clever business.

Starling isn't a Queenslander. He just went to Tweed. Raiders snapped up before he played a game for the Seagulls. He made his debut at the Knights.

Have we signed Logan Bayliss-Brow? Seems to be training with the team.

According to fox sports it subtext suggested that we are looking for 5/8 and linked us to Norman as a ‘good fit’, not the point though. The thing that caught my attention was that he’d come for 330k a year. Obviously nobody is a fan of his attitude but at that price if he was to stay on the field is that to good an opportunity to pass up? I don’t know what to think about it really I’ll make it clear they did not say we were after him just that we are looking for a 6 and he’s cheap is all… to be honest I’m not to sure if I believe we are after a 6 but take it as you wish

According to fox sports it subtext suggested that we are looking for 5/8 and linked us to Norman as a ‘good fit’, not the point though. The thing that caught my attention was that he’d come for 330k a year. Obviously nobody is a fan of his attitude but at that price if he was to stay on the field is that to good an opportunity to pass up? I don’t know what to think about it really I’ll make it clear they did not say we were after him just that we are looking for a 6 and he’s cheap is all… to be honest I’m not to sure if I believe we are after a 6 but take it as you wish
I dont think Norman works with Reynolds.

I see Norman more as a halfback... his best games are when he's the number 1 playmaker and touching the ball often.

If he's playing 6 next Reynolds he could just be a passenger and not really offer anything.

I'd still be going hard for SJ

I dont think Norman works with Reynolds.

I see Norman more as a halfback... his best games are when he's the number 1 playmaker and touching the ball often.

If he's playing 6 next Reynolds he could just be a passenger and not really offer anything.

I'd still be going hard for SJ
Yeah big no thanks to Norman. He’s trash lost the time and toxic off the field.

Id go SJ or try take advantage of Kodi Nikorima’s PO and get him back.

Oh **** off. We've been down this road before. This team and club have a poisonous attitude problem already and the solution is to add Corey fucking Norman to the mix? Give me a spell.

We should really go hard for S. Johnson after missing out on Hynes and saying no to Dufty. With Reynolds, Johnson and Hodgson that allows the Bronx to look internally for a fullback (which i believe is their current plan). With a good 6,7,9 it will mean that we can afford to stick with Isaako or even try Cobbo, i think fullback can be the weaker position (weaker= not like a standout, just need a role player) with a good 6,7,9 if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Kev_Guz
  • Tim K
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Rambstien
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dazza 92
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncos4life
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.