Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's significant people who still believe in Milf, it'll be interesting to see what prevails
If you believe he’ll get a new contract for $400k, you may need to tune in to the Super League at 4am to find out, as it’s looking increasingly likely that not only won’t he be at Brisbane, but he won’t be in the NRL either.

If you believe he’ll get a new contract for $400k, you may need to tune in to the Super League at 4am to find out, as it’s looking increasingly likely that not only won’t he be at Brisbane, but he won’t be in the NRL either.
More funding for other players then.

From my point of view there are three targets i would be prioristing for next. And i think we should have some real cash to spend next year when you take out milfs 1 Million, bird, macca, offa top ups to their respective clubs and take off TPJ and Lodge plus Glenn retiring.

To be honest if any other club was going into next year with our situation it would be claimed as a "warchest" and "beware other teams we are on the hunt". Because it's us its not acknowledged.

Anyway in my books i think Kurt Capwell, Dale finucane and Josh Hodgson (would take Brandon Smith) are the absolute must have target's. The experience, leadership and hard edge these guys would bring to the side is unimaginable.

I'd like to think that those three are gettable and while it doesnt solve the fullback problem, having Reynolds and Hodgson in the middle at least provides some direction and kicking game meaning if we had to play with a running 5/8 and fullback we could.

If we could throw Shaun Johnson into that as well it would be terrific. A middle of Johnson, Reynolds and Hodgson has gotta be close to top 4?

Good on Gordie. Many of you don't like him, but he speaks the truth.

Niko and Sua talk in Sydney is strong. Silence regarding Gagai. Not sure what to think about that. Finucane is 600k price and they are holding strong on that. McIntyre is talked about as well for about 200k - that's a strange one but could be red herring to drive down other values ( i thought he was locked up at titans).

Pangai and Milf cold at the tigers currently. Sheens isnt keen on either, Mag wants a few and has a different view. Isaako talk i have no info.

I haven't been the biggest fan of Gordie the last few years but i didn't mind that rant.

A little bit self entitled to think he can prevent them getting a gig at any other club but showed he still has a passion and fight for the Broncos.

Good on you, Gordie. Great stuff. One of these players he's talking about is obviously Milford. He's the only one who could be accused of getting Bennett, Seibold and another coach sacked. I like him singling out Lodge as having the balls to put his name on his words.

If Gordie knows the names, he got them from Kevvie. Which means these are players who aren't in his good books, and are probably not being selected. Corey Oates stands out amongst that lot, but he doesn't seem shy to put his name out there either.

I hope one isn't Payne Haas.

I wonder why Danny Levi has gone missing?

You would think if we are getting Niko, you would assume Staggs would stay at centre so Gagai is not really a required buy.
If this is the case, I can see Staggs scoring plenty next season.

Good on you, Gordie. Great stuff. One of these players he's talking about is obviously Milford. He's the only one who could be accused of getting Bennett, Seibold and another coach sacked. I like him singling out Lodge as having the balls to put his name on his words.

If Gordie knows the names, he got them from Kevvie. Which means these are players who aren't in his good books, and are probably not being selected. Corey Oates stands out amongst that lot, but he doesn't seem shy to put his name out there either.

I hope one isn't Payne Haas.

I wonder why Danny Levi has gone missing?
Surely it’s not Haas if Gordy is saying it’s coming from players being told they’ve been unwanted and ones that play with no heart. It’d have to be Milford, Oates (sad if true) and tpj?
What did he mean by one player got another coach sacked at another club?

Levi and Brown at Newcastle maybe?

Surely it’s not Haas if Gordy is saying it’s coming from players being told they’ve been unwanted and ones that play with no heart. It’d have to be Milford, Oates (sad if true) and tpj?
What did he mean by one player got another coach sacked at another club?
Mead? I dunno. I’m struggling on that one.
What other coaches have been sacked? John Morris, Paul green?
Milford and David Furner probably. Or Dunemann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.