Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any club should be able to see what a bind we're in, smell blood in the water and take full advantage.

If we were able to offload TPJ without having to chip in then that would be a huge win from a negotiating standpoint given the state of things right now.
The one advantage is TPJ is only $600k and is on the surface a top tier forward (though broncos fans may know better by now). Clubs know we are in a bind but they also know other clubs will be interested.

Tigers can try and play hardball and we can say fine, the dogs can have him or vice versa - or we hold onto him for one more season and maybe both those teams miss out.

Lodge was on sooo much overs that even at his best no one would cover that contract.

The one advantage is TPJ is only $600k and is on the surface a top tier forward (though broncos fans may know better by now). Clubs know we are in a bind but they also know other clubs will be interested.

Tigers can try and play hardball and we can say fine, the dogs can have him or vice versa - or we hold onto him for one more season and maybe both those teams miss out.

Lodge was on sooo much overs that even at his best no one would cover that contract.

I'm assuming this is why we haven't even attempted to find a home for Flegler...

Woodsy would be great for team culture. I know him personally. Great great bloke. Hard trainer. Drinks very little, great role model. He is extremely well liked at the Tigers and Cronulla. Players love him. The Sharks players are filthy he is going.

He would be a great mentor for Haas, Carrigan and Flegler and wouldn't be expensive as he knows he is past his best. He has nibbles from Souths, Parra and Melbourne. Preference to remain in Sydney as he is about to have his 2nd kid. Open to moving interstate though for the right club.

Found Aaron Woods' burner account.

Woodsy would be great for team culture. I know him personally. Great great bloke. Hard trainer. Drinks very little, great role model. He is extremely well liked at the Tigers and Cronulla. Players love him. The Sharks players are filthy he is going.

He would be a great mentor for Haas, Carrigan and Flegler and wouldn't be expensive as he knows he is past his best. He has nibbles from Souths, Parra and Melbourne. Preference to remain in Sydney as he is about to have his 2nd kid. Open to moving interstate though for the right club.
You left out the bit about him being a massive pillow.

You must be so proud of your son, Mrs Woods.

Any club should be able to see what a bind we're in, smell blood in the water and take full advantage.

If we were able to offload TPJ without having to chip in then that would be a huge win from a negotiating standpoint given the state of things right now.
If Pangai is on $650k he is worth every cent of that to be honest. The only reason he spends so much time suspended is because he’s a bronco and we always get fucked over.

Lots of people here, including myself, are very keen on this. Very good utility and has potential to be a great 13 in the modern game
Anyone willing to head over to the club and let them know :)

Hypothetical here, say we get Finucane can he play Prop (??) and we get Watson to play lock
Just my thoughts.

the moving guys on ASAP makes no sense unless... a) they are causing dramas among the group or b) we will be making some signings before August 1 for this year
It does cause our season is as good as over and since these guys still have contracts next year to sign the in demand players there cap space needs to be available. You can’t just tell the nrl that you want to release that player and you get extra cap you have to wait till they are off or subsidised off your books.

News Tracker
Rumours/ Links
1) Sua
2) Woods
3) James
4) Gagai (doubt it as per reports)

Targets
1) Watson
2) Kodi
3) Finucane

Anyone willing to head over to the club and let them know :)

Hypothetical here, say we get Finucane can he play Prop (??) and we get Watson to play lock
Just my thoughts.
You could but I think we go back into becoming the club that only gives a shit about its front row stocks. The games moved on from that plus we don’t have enough minutes for haas, Finucane, Carrigan and flegler cause haas, Watson and Finucane can almost all knock out 60+ minutes especially Haas and Watson don’t know about df if he is a front rower

News Tracker
Rumours/ Links
1) Sua
2) Woods
3) James
4) Gagai (doubt it as per reports)

Targets
1) Watson
2) Kodi
3) Finucane
Personally we can **** kodi and Finucane off that list, they ain’t coming here and secondly only one of Watson, woods and james are gonna/need to come

Tyrone peaches could be available now that Liu has gone to the titans. He’ll come cheaper than Watson and is probably a better ball playing lock

Mentor for Haas?

Haas is the best prop in the NRL mate. He should be mentoring Woods.

Found Aaron Woods' burner account.

Pfftt. He is shit, don’t want him anywhere near Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.