Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfftt. He is shit, don’t want him anywhere near Broncos
Aaron woods is the biggest pillow in the game. I’m amazed he can get a run on start in 2021 just as much as I am amazed he ever played for Australia. If he signs with us I’m off to learn to love afl

Woods? Woods? Ya yanking my chain surely.

Just sign Brandon Smith ffs

can't he has a contract with the Storm for next season and they have no intention of releasing him (also seems like Brandon no longer wants a release ... probably because Grant has spent plenty of time injured this year and he gets to play hooker

can't he has a contract with the Storm for next season and they have no intention of releasing him (also seems like Brandon no longer wants a release ... probably because Grant has spent plenty of time injured this year and he gets to play hooker
Also because Bellamy has realised he needs two hookers to be able to play the way he wants the team to play... so BSmith is getting plenty of time at hooker nowadays

I just watched the last 20-30 mins of the st george game. I know there are rumours about his character (what these are i am unsure of, i am pretty sure it is his facial hair though) and concerns regarding his defence but dufty is such a weapon.

His speed, support play, capacity to throw the long ball and ball play and simply attracting defenders whether he gets the ball or not. With canberra going cold on him, he may be short of options. It may be worth throwing a low ball offer and see if he bites.

Now we have recruited the sensible safe solid players, it may be an idea for an x factor player.

I just watched the last 20-30 mins of the st george game. I know there are rumours about his character (what these are i am unsure of, i am pretty sure it is his facial hair though) and concerns regarding his defence but dufty is such a weapon.

His speed, support play, capacity to throw the long ball and ball play and simply attracting defenders whether he gets the ball or not. With canberra going cold on him, he may be short of options. It may be worth throwing a low ball offer and see if he bites.

Now we have recruited the sensible safe solid players, it may be an idea for an x factor player.
We need more attack in the spine and specifically need a ball player after missing out on Hynes... I think we do need to go for Dufty now.

Stuff his defence, if we don't add to our spine it's going to be bottom 4 again next year.

Am still firmly on the Dufty train. He'd be cheap and an immediate massive upgrade on any of our fullback options. He might have poor defence but all our FB options are poor both sides of the ball. At least Dufty is top tier ball in hand. Probably top 5 in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Evander
  • Justwin
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Dazza 92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • HarryAllan7
  • Bongo
  • Lozza
  • Fitzy
  • ostin86
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.