Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haas at #86. That is legitimately embarrassing for his agent.

Won't be a fun time for us when that comes up for re-negotiation.

TBF to his agent, he managed to get that after about 30 minutes of NRL footy over 3 games (before a injury ended Hass season).

If I was Haas' agent i never would have locked him in for 6 years though

The CM/DT are doing a topp 100 NRL rich list ... today was 51-100. not sure how accurate, but there were several Broncos or former Broncos on the list. some interesting ones:

Broncos on the list:

100 - Brodie Croft: $423,000
87 - Corey Oates: $517,000
86 - Payne Haas: $517,000
53 - Tevita Pangai Jnr: $683,000

Former Broncos:

97 - Kodi Nikorima ($470,000) - seems low because it was reported at the time he was getting a significant increase at the Warriors

74 - Andrew McCullough ($600,000) - says we're paying 200k, mainly because of how late he made the move.

63 - Joe Ofahengaue ($650,000) - says we're paying a portion for this year only. he got an upgrade when moving to the Tigers

51 - Josh McGuire - ($700,000) - Cowboys chipping in half of his contract next year and a decent amount in 2022
Wow Offa at 650k is madness. Capewell is a relative bargain at 600k.

What about Corey Norman on an average contract?

I know he’s considered by many as a dick head, but surely with no new contract both he and Dufty would come reasonably cheap

Here’s a left field one - Mann to play a stop gap 9. Thoughts?

TPJ has agreed to terms with the Bulldogs. Will be out of here before August 1st. Another one bites the dusts lads. The rebuild continues.

Let's hope we can now put some of this cash towards grabbing Dufty and a hooker to complete the spine. Donuts and Ikin getting things done in a hurry. Lovin it!

TPJ has agreed to terms with the Bulldogs. Will be out of here before August 1st. Another one bites the dusts lads. The rebuild continues.

Let's hope we can now put some of this cash towards grabbing Dufty and a hooker to complete the spine. Donuts and Ikin getting things done in a hurry. Lovin it!
TPJ for Dufty? So we swap a forward who has one good game in ten for a fullback who has one good game in ten?

I'll always remember the day that I came on Broncos HQ to see someone post about how they personally know a player and some of their better attributes, and others responded to tell the poster that their mate is "shit" and that he's a "pillow". I don't rate him much myself but jeez that's rude.

Sucks.

Hopefully we get Finucane, I don't think he and Lodge got along very well, always heaps of niggle in Storm games from Lodge. Hopefully it's a sign.

Funny if TPJ ends up being the difference. between us or the dogs getting the spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • sooticus
  • Evander
  • Justwin
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Dazza 92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.