Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to strengthen our weak backline we go and weaken our forward pack. I pray there are more nrl standard forwards coming

So to strengthen our weak backline we go and weaken our forward pack. I pray there are more nrl standard forwards coming
I’m sick of people running round thinking that lodge and Pangai are still good… we need a fast mobile pack and for us that means playing fitter forwards and getting metre eating outside backs. As a result I believe Oates will stay

Who will the opposition fear in our pack now? Who is our enforcer ?
There are already signs of an enforcer in the way Flegler plays. But he isn't a JWH or TPJ yet. Still has a few minor things to work on.

He seems to go for the ragdoll a lot more then just cutting guys down single handed to try to force an error. If he learns where to used which method better, he might just get there.

There are already signs of an enforcer in the way Flegler plays. But he isn't a JWH or TPJ yet. Still has a few minor things to work on.

He seems to go for the ragdoll a lot more then just cutting guys down single handed to try to force an error. If he learns where to used which method better, he might just get there.
Also liking the look of TC Robati so far

Offload everyone. Convince Turbo to come to the club. Problems solved.
**** me mate your a fucken genius. Can someone call up Paul Kent, Peter Badel, fucken everyone and tell them that super freak has taken over as head of football - more specifically recruiting - only a week after badel started. Why? Cause why fucken not! A genius like Super Freak has just turned around this clubs fortunes. We’re on the up. 2022 premiership? Who cares when that premiership is but all I know is I want to see super freak on Tommy Turbos shoulders (yes only toms cause he is good at carrying people) with the trophy in his hands during the lap of honour after the grand final. Do you reckon we could organise that? God I hope so!!

**** me mate your a fucken genius. Can someone call up Paul Kent, Peter Badel, fucken everyone and tell them that super freak has taken over as head of football - more specifically recruiting - only a week after badel started. Why? Cause why fucken not! A genius like Super Freak has just turned around this clubs fortunes. We’re on the up. 2022 premiership? Who cares when that premiership is but all I know is I want to see super freak on Tommy Turbos shoulders (yes only toms cause he is good at carrying people) with the trophy in his hands during the lap of honour after the grand final. Do you reckon we could organise that? God I hope so!!
A simple wrong would have been just fine.

Giphy 2

BxrN3.gif

Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Wanna talk about it champ?

All of you are taking the piss more than I was. I was only getting sarcastic at the end and that was only due to the shear unrealisticness of the statement. The statement was one in which we could only dream of but obviously will never happen.

Special GIF by memecandy

Thanks for your considered reply. I just hope Ikin and co have someone earmarked to play the enforcer for the pack. Otherwise it will be siebold Mark 2. Maybe a kenny Bromwich or his brother.

Should offer Watson a couple of years. if we are going with Turpin for 2022, he’d be great to have coming off the bench and he can cover just about anywhere. Plus he is best mates with Ponga, so would be handy having him around if we do decide to make a play for ponga.

Watson is a good player but watching the Knights/Cowboys game makes me wonder if Klemmer could be available. I'm of the opinion that starting or playing off the bench is equally important but maybe his ego is bruised and he could be enticed up here.

He's a NSW prick but still a good hardnosed workhorse who would complement Haas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Lurker
  • Aldo
  • Volvo Driver
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.