Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
the remainder of Milf's contract is about 7 games ... we wouldn't get someone to come in before next season anyway
Wouldnt get someone for this year.. The money that you save from those 7 games which would be about 150k would free up more in the cap for next year

Speaking of milf I’m thinking that rumour about him having a club might be complete bs. Maybe a last ditch effort from his management to draw interest.

Its going to depend on his asking price. Somebody i know and trust reckons he has spoken to Melbourne, but he wants double what they are offering.

Wish they'd **** off like they did with the Storm.
Any tips for a better source of Broncos news? The Guardian is only interested in stories about race and gender. The Daily Mail, about player's wives and affairs. The SMH and ABC barely acknowledge the Broncos exist.

I guess that leaves Dobbo. In fairness, he's been pretty spot on this season. Oh yeah, except about money.

Any tips for a better source of Broncos news? The Guardian is only interested in stories about race and gender. The Daily Mail, about player's wives and affairs. The SMH and ABC barely acknowledge the Broncos exist.

I guess that leaves Dobbo. In fairness, he's been pretty spot on this season. Oh yeah, except about money.
I'm not concerned about the coverage, that's their prerogative, I just wish they'd **** off from the ownership of the club side.

I'm not concerned about the coverage, that's their prerogative, I just wish they'd **** off from the ownership of the club side.
If it's any consolation, Broncos shares are at an historical high, up about 75% since around the time of getting rid of Seibold.

Wouldnt get someone for this year.. The money that you save from those 7 games which would be about 150k would free up more in the cap for next year

doesn't work that way ...

if you don't use your full cap one year, it doesn't roll over into the next

Its going to depend on his asking price. Somebody i know and trust reckons he has spoken to Melbourne, but he wants double what they are offering.
Milf always wants double.

Finish the year with

1. Farnworth
6. Gamble
7. Paix
9. Hetherington

Start 2022 with

1. Farnworth
6. Paix
7. Reynolds
9. Hetherington

Really not sold on farnworth as anything but a winger. Goes looking for work, has a nice left foot step and never passes. Perfect for a winger.
Maybe if we give him a pre season to wrap his head around playing fullback he can work on his passing game. I think he has the ticker to back up plays and keep up a decent work rate. Kind of like Clint Gutherson.

To me, Paix still looks uncomfortable at hooker. Halves is where he will play his best footy in my opinion.

1. Herbie Farnworth
2. Corey Oates
3. Brenko Lee
4. Kotoni Staggs
5. Selwyn Cobbo
6. Cory Paix
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Payne Haas
9. Kobe Hetherington
10. Dunamis Lui
11. Kurt Capewell
12. Jordan Riki
13. Patrick Carrigan
17. Ethan Bullemor

18. Corey Jensen
19. Keenan Palasia
20. Billy Walters
21. Brendan Piakura
22. Tesi Niu

Don't kid yourselves boys (and girls), we didn't miss out on Gagai because we couldn't afford him or he was asking for too much, we didn't land him because he didn't want to come here. Same story as Hynes. That's the perception from players on the market that we are going to have to put up with for the foreseeable future. In most players eyes, we're just a hopeless basket case no different to the Bulldogs. It's pathetic, it's sad, but that's the reality.

This is damage that is going to take years to repair.

And yet when the players were asked which club they would play for if they were to go to another club, Broncos came in second..

But we're apparently a basket case of a club that no one wants to play for, despite already making some really good signings.

I think you're being a tad over-dramatic there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Foordy
  • azza.79
  • pennywisealfie
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Tmac
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Alec
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.