Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If hes born later in the year he could very well be 16.
If he is in year 12 there is no chance he is 16. He’d have to be 17 by now. In the very unlikely case he started early or skipped a grade you would be correct that is a chance

If he is in year 12 there is no chance he is 16. He’d have to be 17 by now. In the very unlikely case he started early or skipped a grade you would be correct that is a chance
We're only in July.

He's turning 17 this year.

I'm only going off my own experience, I was born in October, I had a couple of friends born in December - we were 16 for most of year 12, if not all of it in the latter example.

I'm only going off my own experience, I was born in October, I had a couple of friends born in December - we were 16 for most of year 12, if not all of it in the latter example.
They've added prep since we were at school, now it's 13 years and you finish at 17/18 rather than 16/17.

I understand that we are in a position where we don’t want to rush youngsters in, but Ezra Mam. He may be to good to be left out. Tbh I haven’t watched him but his stats every week are far superior to the ones Walsh was putting up before he debuted this year. There’s others like Mariner, Va’A and Mozer who I think next year towards the later end of the season should definitely be given an opportunity to debut and see if there ready, be that off the bench for 10-20 minutes if we must. But just really curious are we that off playing youngsters young that we pass up on Mam to play next year? It’s up for debate, I don’t really know the answer myself but to be fair his situation is far different to deardens in that he will have a very experienced half beside him.

Honestly the chances of three year 12's coming out and playing NRL is less than 0.

I understand that we are in a position where we don’t want to rush youngsters in, but Ezra Mam. He may be to good to be left out. Tbh I haven’t watched him but his stats every week are far superior to the ones Walsh was putting up before he debuted this year. There’s others like Mariner, Va’A and Mozer who I think next year towards the later end of the season should definitely be given an opportunity to debut and see if there ready, be that off the bench for 10-20 minutes if we must. But just really curious are we that off playing youngsters young that we pass up on Mam to play next year? It’s up for debate, I don’t really know the answer myself but to be fair his situation is far different to deardens in that he will have a very experienced half beside him.
Mam today:

ScreenScreenshot 2021-07-25 at 19-45-58 Magpies v Seagulls.jpg

What's happened to Isaiah Tass? I thought he'd have debuted by now. Hasn't played since Rnd 11.
A lot of the fringe first graders are caught in limbo due to the COVID restrictions.

Interestingly, Richie Kennar played for the Seagulls on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.