Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
The pressure is growing for Madge. I am not sure how much longer the club will wait before dropping him for Flanno.

Its the wrong move, the issues at the tigers are far beyond just Madge. Their recruitment team and general professionalism is probably the worst in the league.

Due diligence of course and Reynolds might be a good reference to speak to but Madge would be a great assistant coach if he was happy to play that role under Kev.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
A lot of the fringe first graders are caught in limbo due to the COVID restrictions.

Interestingly, Richie Kennar played for the Seagulls on Saturday.
Am I seeing things or were there no ISC games played this weekend?

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Mam is 18, he graduated last year and works at Marsden.

He played MM this year and can’t play ISC until you’re 18.
Yeah we knew Mam was 18 it was Mozer we are talking about, unless I’ve missed something since then

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Good news everybody
Tigers are gonna sign woods 😂

L

Locky888

QCup Player
Aug 28, 2015
Aaron Woods will probably go to the Storm. It's a perfect marriage. Woods is looking for a premiership window team, willing to take a huge paycut, and able provide leadership to the young. Storm needs a cheap forward leader after losing Finucane.

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
Melbourne forwards very rarely go well elsewhere. I can only think of Tolman who kept up his form elsewhere.
Meanwhile, Tohu Harris is like...

Untitled 5

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
The pressure is growing for Madge. I am not sure how much longer the club will wait before dropping him for Flanno.

Its the wrong move, the issues at the tigers are far beyond just Madge. Their recruitment team and general professionalism is probably the worst in the league.

Due diligence of course and Reynolds might be a good reference to speak to but Madge would be a great assistant coach if he was happy to play that role under Kev.
I imagine it's highly unlikely Madge would have his eyes on an Assistant Coach role at this point in his career.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I imagine it's highly unlikely Madge would have his eyes on an Assistant Coach role at this point in his career.
Sure but who would take him at this stage? Every struggling team has just hired a new coach, and he has the stink of Tigers on him.

I think he’d need to wait at least a season before getting another gig somewhere.

Kooly87

Kooly87

NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
Sure but who would take him at this stage? Every struggling team has just hired a new coach, and he has the stink of Tigers on him.

I think he’d need to wait at least a season before getting another gig somewhere.

If Seibold gets a gig months after his attrocities here, Madge could have no problem getting a job.
Yep, as I was about to say, see above @theshed.

If Seibold can be working again in under 6 months then Madge can probably get a job Coaching the Kangaroos.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Yep, as I was about to say, see above @theshed.

If Seibold can be working again in under 6 months then Madge can probably get a job Coaching the Kangaroos.

If Seibold gets a gig months after his attrocities here, Madge could have no problem getting a job.
But Seibold didn’t get a another head coach gig. Kind of backs up my point more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • pennywisealfie
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.