Titans fans now:
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Titans fans mid season 2021:
sad arrested development GIF

thenry

thenry

QCup Player
Jul 20, 2017
Don't laugh. We all know Milford is the key to unlocking Fifita...

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Milford to the Titans deal has been completed. Will replace Taylor at 5/8 (who nobody wants and he will probably have to head to Super League). Rabbits offered more cash to Milf but playing close to home was the deciding factor rather than transporting his family/parents down there and paying Sydney rent prices.
Source: trust me.

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
This is funny as hell. Ryan James came out publically saying the Titans were poor trainers after experiencing training at another club, and they sign Milford who admitted in his last interview he was a poor trainer... what could possibly go wrong
This is funny as hell. Ryan James who was publicly* named captain of the Titans saying the players under his leadership were poor trainers. Broncos then sign Ryan James (as confirmed as Milford to Titans) for what can only be assumed as his experience and leadership at training... What could possibly go wrong.

In all seriousness, he was injured 90% of his last 2 years at the club, wtf does he know about how hard everyone was training. He certainly wasn't enduring it. Furthermore we had a new coach come in for his last year. Holbrook can't just come in like Madge and make training a lot harder than Brennan immediately without putting the players offside. Doesn't have the NRL premiership behind him to show his methods work etc. If our standards were that poor the Raiders would be a much better footy side, they aren't. I call it salty he didn't get re-signed.

Would've preferred Taylor but hey Milford will be on peanuts and we've got plenty of halves atm if he is that horrible anyway. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for a few weeks if it does occur.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
This is funny as hell. Ryan James who was publicly* named captain of the Titans saying the players under his leadership were poor trainers. Broncos then sign Ryan James (as confirmed as Milford to Titans) for what can only be assumed as his experience and leadership at training... What could possibly go wrong.

In all seriousness, he was injured 90% of his last 2 years at the club, wtf does he know about how hard everyone was training. He certainly wasn't enduring it. Furthermore we had a new coach come in for his last year. Holbrook can't just come in like Madge and make training a lot harder than Brennan immediately without putting the players offside. Doesn't have the NRL premiership behind him to show his methods work etc. If our standards were that poor the Raiders would be a much better footy side, they aren't. I call it salty he didn't get re-signed.

Would've preferred Taylor but hey Milford will be on peanuts and we've got plenty of halves atm if he is that horrible anyway. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for a few weeks if it does occur.
He was asking for $600k , not sure what he will be getting but it be more than what you'd be getting out of him.

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
He was asking for $600k , not sure what he will be getting but it be more than what you'd be getting out of him.
Assuming FIH actually has or is a credible source and Souths offered more, considering where their cap is at, he'd have had to have got next to nothing from us.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Assuming FIH actually has or is a credible source and Souths offered more, considering where their cap is at, he'd have had to have got next to nothing from us.

Souths are losing Reynolds and Gagai, without any significant signings ... they're not as tight with their cap as they want people to believe

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Warriors going all in for Joey Manu come November 1 with a reported 1 mil a year bid.
So Hammer the number 1 target for fullback?
Or a chance of Reece Walsh getting homesick once he actually goes to New Zealand for the first time.

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
Pereira will be solid. That’s what we need next year.

4. Staggs
5. Pereira

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Pereira will be solid. That’s what we need next year.

4. Staggs
5. Pereira
He’s a poor man’s version of low on form Oates. If Corey leaves and we need a big error magnet to make big metres out of our half it’s a decent signing. However, Cozza has been good recently.

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
He’s a poor man’s version of low on form Oates. If Corey leaves and we need a big error magnet to make big metres out of our half it’s a decent signing. However, Cozza has been good recently.
I wouldn’t say he’s anything like Oates though in reality.

In reality he will be more like George Jennings. Is a strong runner that can bust tackles and make metres. He can reliably get the ball over the line for a try.

I’m not saying I would have signed him, but I’m optimistic about it. Considering everything, it’s a good signing by the Broncos.. Better than signings we’ve made in previous years.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I wouldn’t say he’s anything like Oates though in reality.

In reality he will be more like George Jennings. Is a strong runner that can bust tackles and make metres. He can reliably get the ball over the line for a try.

I’m not saying I would have signed him, but I’m optimistic about it. Considering everything, it’s a good signing by the Broncos.. Better than signings we’ve made in previous years.
George Jennings that could barely get a start most his career or George Jennings at the storm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • bb_gun
  • Shane Tronc
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.