Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite not being named in the NRL.com roster list Richie Kennar, Ethan Bullemor and Kobe Hetherington have been added to the Broncos.com rosters.

No sign of Tyson Gamble, Jamil Hopoate, Issac Luke, Pride Petterson-Robati, Ben Te'o or Ilkena Vudogo.

That's 26 players named of a possible 36. I presume Hetherington will remain in the development squad while Bullemor will be upgraded and join Kennar in the NRL squad.

That leaves the Broncos NRL squad with possibly 5 spots to fill for the 2021 season, it could be 6 if Bullemor is still in the development squad or 4 if Hetherington was actually added to the NRL squad. I expect those spots to be filled by new signings.

John Asiata, Dale Copley and Corey Allan are likely targets with the possibility of one more player.
Asiata, Copley, Allan and Gagai should be the targets, are they any forwards other than Asiata (or everyone happy with our pack)

Asiata, Copley, Allan and Gagai should be the targets, are they any forwards other than Asiata (or everyone happy with our pack)

What’s tolman doing? I thought I heard the bulldogs let him go?

Okay I've cleaned up this thread. Any more Titans crap in this thread that's not strictly relevant to the Broncos will be met with a thread ban. Keep this thread strictly to signing news that has an actual source or the post will be deleted.

I'll be making a new thread shortly for simple player/roster discussion. This thread is now for signing news/rumours WITH a source/link only.
Is there a ban on Cronulla sharts threads too🙄

Well, if we can’t turn it into a Titans thread then why not just make it a Boyd thread?

Well, if we can’t turn it into a Titans thread then why not just make it a Boyd thread?

If you get a heated response or get someone to comment negatively about Boyd, you have only yourself to blame.

You're singing a different song, I thought Kevvie was a blight on the coaching game and would never achieve anything apart from destroy Rugby League in France like a German tank.
You're forgetting one small thing. The board chose Kevvie, and therefore he is now perfect. The board can do no wrong.

Despite not being named in the NRL.com roster list Richie Kennar, Ethan Bullemor and Kobe Hetherington have been added to the Broncos.com rosters.

No sign of Tyson Gamble, Jamil Hopoate, Issac Luke, Pride Petterson-Robati, Ben Te'o or Ilkena Vudogo.

That's 26 players named of a possible 36. I presume Hetherington will remain in the development squad while Bullemor will be upgraded and join Kennar in the NRL squad.

That leaves the Broncos NRL squad with possibly 5 spots to fill for the 2021 season, it could be 6 if Bullemor is still in the development squad or 4 if Hetherington was actually added to the NRL squad. I expect those spots to be filled by new signings.

John Asiata, Dale Copley and Corey Allan are likely targets with the possibility of one more player.
Bullemor had a PO in his development deal... you'd think maybe he's taken that up given no announcement of a re-signing??

Signing a 12 month deal as your first top 30 contract would be a bit odd

Last edited:
If you get a heated response or get someone to comment negatively about Boyd, you have only yourself to blame.
Except they were already trying to do that. I just joined in

You're forgetting one small thing. The board chose Kevvie, and therefore he is now perfect. The board can do no wrong.
This is actually now the main reason I'm concerned about Kevvie. I was really comfortable that he was the right choice but if Paul White and Karl Morris felt the same thing then that makes me think I've gotten this one wrong, because those two fucking idiots just don't make good decisions.

Last edited:
I reckon you are on to something, they are clearly working very well together.

and they will continue to carve it up as long as NSW keep choosing non-specilaist centres to face them..

What thye are doing currently is no guarentee its replicable at the NRL level..

and they will continue to carve it up as long as NSW keep choosing non-specilaist centres to face them..

What thye are doing currently is no guarentee its replicable at the NRL level..

Sure but it sure as heck is preferable to whatever the heck our side was doing this year.

What's going on with Reece Davies?
Not being smart, but do you mean Reece Walsh?

He's rumoured to be on a development deal alongside Brendan Piakura, Selwyn Cobbo & Xavier Williamson. Apparently the Broncos are set to return to training on next Monday so we should know more by then.

Not being smart, but do you mean Reece Walsh?

He's rumoured to be on a development deal alongside Brendan Piakura, Selwyn Cobbo & Xavier Williamson. Apparently the Broncos are set to return to training on next Monday so we should know more by then.
Oh my bad haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.