Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if it was a Slothfield hallucination after too many scotches.

when it comes to us, i take what he says with a grain of salt ... actually that still gives him too much credit
There’s been a fair bit of fire when it comes to the smoke surrounding our young players sounding out other clubs lately tho

what if it was a Slothfield hallucination after too many scotches.

when it comes to us, i take what he says with a grain of salt ... actually that still gives him too much credit

He broke Dearden signing at the Cows.

He’s a winger, who cares!

We can’t run a roster being scared of how it will look in the media to lose someone. If that’s what we are worried about we will continue to make wrong decisions. The spine has to be the priority.

Funny how the media are out in force again trying to knock us down. The Warriors win a close one and didn't score a point in the second half and the article is about us losing Walsh, the Roosters win and more talk about us losing Walker, now the Coates story, notice the Staggs stuff has gone silent. If we sign him it will be we signed for overs and he never wanted to stay. I think it is obvious that the media want to crush us and keep us down the bottom. How about they commend the Broncos programs that are obviously filling the league with young talent.

On Coates a winger is replaceable, they can say he is the next Gi but we all know that this is not so, GI dominated when he came on the scene. Coates is a good winger but is replaceable. I hope he stays but we can not pay overs on a winger, especially one that doesn't exit our half well and has poor defense.

Remember one thing guys, Piakura was signed by the Bulldogs according to Hooper and was good as gone, TPJ was going to the Roosters, Lodge and Turpin both had big contracts at the Warriors. We could drag out story after story that never became reality. Remember the stories about how arrogant we were for thinking we could keep them all. We just have to face the music that we can do nothing right, in there eyes.

It's always been that way, the only difference is we used to be a team that could dominate and not give a hoot what anyone said, and you guessed it we were arrogant for that as well.

Funny how the media are out in force again trying to knock us down. The Warriors win a close one and didn't score a point in the second half and the article is about us losing Walsh, the Roosters win and more talk about us losing Walker, now the Coates story, notice the Staggs stuff has gone silent. If we sign him it will be we signed for overs and he never wanted to stay. I think it is obvious that the media want to crush us and keep us down the bottom. How about they commend the Broncos programs that are obviously filling the league with young talent.

On Coates a winger is replaceable, they can say he is the next Gi but we all know that this is not so, GI dominated when he came on the scene. Coates is a good winger but is replaceable. I hope he stays but we can not pay overs on a winger, especially one that doesn't exit our half well and has poor defense.

Remember one thing guys, Piakura was signed by the Bulldogs according to Hooper and was good as gone, TPJ was going to the Roosters, Lodge and Turpin both had big contracts at the Warriors. We could drag out story after story that never became reality. Remember the stories about how arrogant we were for thinking we could keep them all. We just have to face the music that we can do nothing right, in there eyes.

It's always been that way, the only difference is we used to be a team that could dominate and not give a hoot what anyone said, and you guessed it we were arrogant for that as well.

Hope you are right bro, I just have a massive mancrush on the guy.

Coates has miles of upside for sure, and the Storm are one year closer to failure despite the media’s sensationalism of the next big three.
This is the definition of wishful thinking.

Have you watched any Melbourne games this year?

Wasn’t aware Bellamy had signed for three more years
My sarcasm meter is off (if this is sarcasm), he has only signed a one year extension hasn't he?

My sarcasm meter is off (if this is sarcasm), he has only signed a one year extension hasn't he?
Dont think anything official yet just the same merkins making comments

"It's not right," Bellamy said when asked if a deal had been concluded. "I haven't committed to anything at the moment and I'm not quite sure where that come from or why it has come at this stage.

"Obviously a decision is getting closer but that's certainly not, it's far from the truth."

cant blame any young player moving to the Storm system can we?

They need a replacement for Addo-Carr, looks like they have found one...

What you need to remember though, is the WAY the Storm have handled the approach. Very little news related to this. One of the benefits of being outside the Sydney/Brisbane media bubble..

This is how we should be doing business personally....

I think Coates leaving has been confirmed or close to being confirmed all year. All the contract speculation has been about Dearden and Staggs. Very little comment has been made by the club regarding Coates.

Honestly if this is true **** Coates and get him out of the team now. I’m sick of hearing how he is so likeable. He talks about how much the club means to him yet he is touring a rivals facilities in the middle of the season after a win that could really give the team some momentum.

I don’t find that very likeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Broncosgirl
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • bazza
  • heartly87
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • BroncosMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.