Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I just want Milf gone.
It's not a **** you **** type of thing...
I just think it'd be best for all concerned if we parted ways.
It's been a pretty muddy few years & any future with Milf in our colours will be tainted with a shitty history.
Just move him on & move in a new direction.

350K for Milf is very good IMO. He isn't elite, but this isn't elite money either. He'd probably go better with Reynolds (hopefully Walker in the near future)

He has to show more though, and he hasn't done enough so far. I don't like signings based on loose hypotheticals about who will be signed next year. Milford needs to take accountability of his own performance rather then looking for a convenient excuse "If only I played outside Reynolds".

Tyrone Peachy at the Titans is showing more in contract year and giving the Titans more to think about. Then Milford is at the moment.

the way Hynes played last night would definitely like to get him.
Also, side note for the admin, I get an add banner covering the page navigation menu on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. Not sure if others also experience this issue. Makes me need to scroll back to the top to go to next page.
My god man, please sort your notifications out, makes my eye twitch.

Kevin still trying.
I can’t completely go off this guy either. He seems so likeable, and his ceiling is so high. If we sign a big name controlling half and he works his ass of doing the little things right and not trying to get highlight reel plays to distract from his laziness it would be great to give him a cheap 1 or 2 year extension.

Milf playing a bit part throwing the final passes in well drilled set plays being directed by a game manager still has a lot too offer. He has to work on the tough stuff though - support plays, defensive structures.

I think during Milf’s last interview (this week) I detected signs of his funk lifting. He just seemed to be in a lighter mood and a little more upbeat. I must say I could be clutching at straws but I’m sure I recognised a bit of old Milf during that conversation.

Im genuinely looking forward to seeing how he reacts to the Staggs news.

I think during Milf’s last interview (this week) I detected signs of his funk lifting. He just seemed to be in a lighter mood and a little more upbeat. I must say I could be clutching at straws but I’m sure I recognised a bit of old Milf during that conversation.

Im genuinely looking forward to seeing how he reacts to the Staggs news.

Of course you’d imagine Kev is mostly just giving Milf a shred of hope to keep him motivated but who knows. A few more depressing losses and we might be back to square 1.

Of course you’d imagine Kev is mostly just giving Milf a shred of hope to keep him motivated but who knows. A few more depressing losses and we might be back to square 1.
As you would expect any good coach would. I’m sure Kevvie still sees life and value in Milf and is determined to bring it out.
Of course winning games is probably the best medicine which is why I’m so hungry for a win tomorrow night. Back to back wins will give these young kids an even bigger confidence boost than last week.

He has to show more though, and he hasn't done enough so far. I don't like signings based on loose hypotheticals about who will be signed next year. Milford needs to take accountability of his own performance rather then looking for a convenient excuse "If only I played outside Reynolds".

Tyrone Peachy at the Titans is showing more in contract year and giving the Titans more to think about. Then Milford is at the moment.
I can't handle Milford in defence and his poor support play. I'd expect at least that in 350K player if nothing else. Milford can do some high level skills but without the basics they aren't worth it

**** Badel warning ****

Badel reporting that Reynolds will sign with us if we give him a 4 year, $2.8 million deal. (700k per year)

the previous reporting both us and the Sharks were talking about 3 year, $2.4 million deals (800k a year). so seems like he will drop his price by 100k to get the extra year.

Badel says the Sharks have baulked at a 4 year deal, while we are considering it.

then he quotes Bennett praising Reynolds and saying that he would be a good fit with us

**** Badel warning ****

Badel reporting that Reynolds will sign with us if we give him a 4 year, $2.8 million deal. (700k per year)

the previous reporting both us and the Sharks were talking about 3 year, $2.4 million deals (800k a year). so seems like he will drop his price by 100k to get the extra year.

Badel says the Sharks have baulked at a 4 year deal, while we are considering it.

then he quotes Bennett praising Reynolds and saying that he would be a good fit with us
If we make the fourth year in our favour I'd take it no worries. A lot can happen between now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Bongo
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Porthoz
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.