Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless su’a is on a wicked cheap deal what’s the point? We have plenty of backrowers…he’s also been dropped for a middle and a rookie.
Agree. Unless we’re getting him extra cheap he’s just a burden on our cap, but I suppose it’s giving Souths some relief if we take him so it will probably eventuate.

are you tired of niu now? you've been calling for him for the last 2 years!
He's getting too old and has probably played too many nrl games.

In terms of Oates, if he can't get a deal that matches the one he has here, he will stay.

Unless su’a is on a wicked cheap deal what’s the point? We have plenty of backrowers…he’s also been dropped for a middle and a rookie.
Not sure we do.
Glenn - trash and has to go
TPJ - our best second rower but can also play lock (a troublesome position for us) and is somewhat suspect in defence
Piakura - our best prospect coming through... sounds like he's getting comfortable with ISC so a debut this year looks on the cards. Might still be ISC next year before starting in 2023... also noteworthy that Piakura can play left side
Riki - reasonable prospect coming through but could be more suited to the middle. Also need to remember his form at the start of the year starting in 2nd row

And that's pretty much it.

So if Glenn gets punted next year we'd be going into 2022 with basically 1 second rower in TPJ (who could be considered makeshift anyway) and 2 prospects (one of which has already been dropped this year).

I think we definitely need another one and Sua is a known NRL quality 2nd rower.

Sua at Souths seems to be in about the same position he was when he left Broncos, he is down on form and struggling to get into the first team.

I'd say he has some motivation issues.

damm 360 flogging us tonight
And they hit the nail on the head each time.
Ben ikin smashed into kevvie hard.
Lara spoke the truth also about how the problems run deeper than kev and the current said.

Was very watchable without Kent.

Sua at Souths seems to be in about the same position he was when he left Broncos, he is down on form and struggling to get into the first team.

I'd say he has some motivation issues.
Is he really down on form or are Wayne and JD just happy to go with KK given he will be there next year and they're trying to shoehorn Murray and Arrow into the back row.

I think Sua was dropped when Murray returned... KK is going well and will be there next year on a cheaper deal... look to get some miles in his legs whilst he's in form

Not sure we do.
Glenn - trash and has to go
TPJ - our best second rower but can also play lock (a troublesome position for us) and is somewhat suspect in defence
Piakura - our best prospect coming through... sounds like he's getting comfortable with ISC so a debut this year looks on the cards. Might still be ISC next year before starting in 2023... also noteworthy that Piakura can play left side
Riki - reasonable prospect coming through but could be more suited to the middle. Also need to remember his form at the start of the year starting in 2nd row

And that's pretty much it.

So if Glenn gets punted next year we'd be going into 2022 with basically 1 second rower in TPJ (who could be considered makeshift anyway) and 2 prospects (one of which has already been dropped this year).

I think we definitely need another one and Sua is a known NRL quality 2nd rower.
Don’t forget robati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • winslow_wong
  • Cavalo
  • Morkel
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Allo
  • pennywisealfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.