Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy is just so average, bordering on useless. He has had 1 good performance in his NRL career and the rest has been absolute mediocrity. Different surname, and he has never been contracted with an NRL side.

If Kev has brought Billy up here to be anything but a third string depth signing, I will not be impressed. Gamble and Kelly should be well ahead of him in the pecking order.....should.

I’m not to worried about Walters starting he just had a kid and the way I see it is Walters is just looking out for his son and making sure he has a bit of financial security for the next few years. If he becomes a good and useful footy player than thats a bonus. Won’t here a word from me complaining he is definitely serviceable to fill in at 9 or 6 for the odd game due to suspension of injury so I’m not to concerned. Low money and passes the dick head test as well so he’s fine.

I’m not to worried about Walters starting he just had a kid and the way I see it is Walters is just looking out for his son and making sure he has a bit of financial security for the next few years. If he becomes a good and useful footy player than thats a bonus. Won’t here a word from me complaining he is definitely serviceable to fill in at 9 or 6 for the odd game due to suspension of injury so I’m not to concerned. Low money and passes the dick head test as well so he’s fine.
He’s 28 next year and has played 12 games - he won’t become a good player. If he’s anything other than a 3rd string hooker or a 5th string half than he is being selected on something other than merit.

He’s 28 next year and has played 12 games - he won’t become a good player. If he’s anything other than a 3rd string hooker or a 5th string half than he is being selected on something other than merit.
What is it with you and so many other people who can’t just live with depth signings. Get over yourself he is on minimum money just about and he is a decent enough player to be in a nrl side let alone a squad so get over yourself and move on.

What is it with you and so many other people who can’t just live with depth signings. Get over yourself he is on minimum money just about and he is a decent enough player to be in a nrl side let alone a squad so get over yourself and move on.
Settle down bud. I wasn’t complaining. I’m just replying to the post about him becoming good and the posts about him potentially starting. He’s a very average player but he is depth as you said, which is exactly what my post said. If he isn’t depth then something’s gone wrong. If he is depth then there isn’t really an issue.

Just dropped in the CM ahead of tomorrow's final. A peak at Broncos: TNG. Can't post it here.

Like this post if you want me to DM it to you.

ScreenScreenshot 2021 09 14 at 08 04 17 Langer Trophy 2021 Team of the Season revealed ahead o

Standard response when you can't dispute anything I said.
Nah you just not worth my time, I rather lift up a young man that has achieved more than myself. Billy is a footballer, if he is anything like his father his character a lone earns him a depth position in this team.

Nah you just not worth my time, I rather lift up a young man that has achieved more than myself. Billy is a footballer, if he is anything like his father his character a lone earns him a depth position in this team.

Oh right, so maybe all players in the NRL should earn the exact same wage, as players being paid less would be disrespectful.

Maybe we should sign Lachlan Lewis and Jack Johns, as their father are football players.

Or, in the real world, we could just a players ability on what they themselves have done on the field. And I feel a bit sorry for you that you have achieved less in life than Billy Walters, a bloke earning minimum wage in his career field.

When you have no argument, it's easy to say the stuff you have to try and avoid an argument you know you can't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.