Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right, so maybe all players in the NRL should earn the exact same wage, as players being paid less would be disrespectful.

Maybe we should sign Lachlan Lewis and Jack Johns, as their father are football players.

Or, in the real world, we could just a players ability on what they themselves have done on the field. And I feel a bit sorry for you that you have achieved less in life than Billy Walters, a bloke earning minimum wage in his career field.

When you have no argument, it's easy to say the stuff you have to try and avoid an argument you know you can't win.
Hahahahahaha get over yourself man

So at the moment we have rumours for
1) Ryan James
2) Tyrone Peachy

Anyone else heard of potential players we are targeting

1) Ryan James
2) Tyrone Peachy

I haven't seen any credible rumours of us being interested in Peachey. He's available. We have money. You can link the two like Chris Garry did, but there's no basis for it. He's more likely to end up at the Tigers from what I'm hearing. But I'd put no stock in that either.

The Broncos have expressed interest in James but we also know they're looking for a bargain, and he hasn't agreed to anything.

I haven't seen any credible rumours of us being interested in Peachey. He's available. We have money. You can link the two like Chris Garry did, but there's no basis for it. He's more likely to end up at the Tigers from what I'm hearing. But I'd put no stock in that either.
Didn't he want to get out of his Titans contract not too long ago to move back to Sydney? I thought he would be itching to get back there but who know.

He would be a value add to our list no doubt if he came at the right price.

1) Ryan James
2) Tyrone Peachy

Tyrone Peachey isn't a rumour ... while he's been offered to us. we're not interested

Taupau? Would be good for experience and leadership.
I dare say he is out of our $ range but for 300-400k it’d be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.