Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any of us here know enough about any of the players to form an accurate personality judgement

Better off saying you don't like the way he plays his footy than to come up with some sort of psychological theory when you obviously know nothing about him past the way he runs and tackles

Fitzy, one of the easiest words to use should be 'your'. You're an adult now but you're still getting it wrong!
It seems like it's an embedded mistake because you get so much else, harder stuff 100% right.
Make an effort! It's just as easy to spell a word correctly than it is to butcher one.

Just look at your first sentence. Cause instead of because your instead of you're. So simple to get right. You enjoy thinking you're right about much (as do I) but here's something you're frequently wrong about and is easily remedied.

Pull you're head in mate, I been coming on here for to long too cop this shit you like too throw out, its just uncalled for and their is no way I am going to sit back and let you carry on

Except Wolfie, who knows more about Patty than is strictly healthy.

Ha ha. Actually, there are two in the current squad i know pretty well.

Not the GOAT though

Fitzy, one of the easiest words to use should be 'your'. You're an adult now but you're still getting it wrong!
It seems like it's an embedded mistake because you get so much else, harder stuff 100% right.
Make an effort! It's just as easy to spell a word correctly than it is to butcher one.

Just look at your first sentence. Cause instead of because your instead of you're. So simple to get right. You enjoy thinking you're right about much (as do I) but here's something you're frequently wrong about and is easily remedied.

Hey Huge can I let you in on some thing ?
Grammar Nazis aren`t popular on forums bro .

Get over YOURself mate I wrote a couple 100 words to get a point across and you feel the need to analyse my writing instead of what I said. Might take that into consideration next time before taking time out of my day to write on a forum to you.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How predictable some are! I wrote what I imagined your reply would be before I corrected you and had a hit rate over 90%. The very notion you might not be perfect fills you with anger and heaven help anyone who spots it. Incidentally, I did read your post. Well, at least you have time to correct your grade 3 level mistake.

Pull you're head in mate, I been coming on here for to long too cop this shit you like too throw out, its just uncalled for and their is no way I am going to sit back and let you carry on
Nice. So many deliberate mistakes. Well done. Funny thing though, there's plenty on here who wouldn't see a single one.

Hey Huge can I let you in on some thing ?
Grammar Nazis aren`t popular on forums bro .
Thanks. I'm very well aware that's the case. Makes no difference to me. You see, in this new internet age correcting dreadful habits or poor skills is one of the least offensive things one can do. Unlike the other 'offences' this one actually helps in a tiny way. You might not believe it but forums provide an opportunity to write. A chance to practice communication skills that my generation didn't really have.

People write more now, in this computer age where the pen is all but forgotten, than they ever wrote before. Posters on this site mightn't realise it but many have improved their skills even if they've bitterly resented being corrected.

Besides, no one cares about hurting people's feelings on the net. I like reading the many and varied views but I dislike seeing crap writing. No one needs to be perfect but like a registered and roadworthy car there are minimum standards.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How predictable some are! I wrote what I imagined your reply would be before I corrected you and had a hit rate over 90%. The very notion you might not be perfect fills you with anger and heaven help anyone who spots it. Incidentally, I did read your post. Well, at least you have time to correct your grade 3 level mistake.
Not once did I say anything about being perfect champion. As a matter of a fact I touched on the fact that you need to get over yourself, start responding to the shit that is actually written not how it is written and how I won’t bother taking time out of my day to share with you next time if your going to be a narcissistic and slightly hypocritical **** who thinks they themselves do not make mistakes. So yeah I’m just going to dismiss you with a non-friendly **** off.

Not once did I say anything about being perfect champion. As a matter of a fact I touched on the fact that you need to get over yourself, start responding to the shit that is actually written not how it is written and how I won’t bother taking time out of my day to share with you next time if your going to be a narcissistic and slightly hypocritical **** who thinks they themselves do not make mistakes. So yeah I’m just going to dismiss you with a non-friendly **** off.

I don't think he's narcissistic, he is old though and with that comes stubbornness.

I won't lie, I get triggered when I see people on Facebook writing up long posts and making fundamental spelling errors like "then" when comparing something and they should be using "than". The funniest one I remember was on Kogan when I was reading the reviews on Smart TV's and some lady wrote "I thought it would be smarter then it is", that was quite good. I don't think she was intentionally trying to be funny either.

It's you're not your. Like, aren't you trying to say "if YOU ARE going to be narcissistic etc" ?
I mean, are you just a slow learner? You now know the correct word/spelling but are still getting it wrong!!
Oh, nothing hypocritical about it at all, I make mistakes on a regular basis. It says so much about a person when you observe the rage that comes with being corrected and equally the inevitable attack posture assumed. You just can't handle ANY criticism can you? You could avoid it though. That would entail passing year 3 English though.

Remember, when you fire your next salvo it's you're ( you are )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Lozza
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Culhwch
  • Big Del
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.