Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Herbie out there on the field with absolutely no players anywhere near him... Indicates a total lack of friends, just as we all suspected.
It’s more than that, he’s eyes are clearly pointed to the sidelines where I can only imagine is a warm beer and curry indicating is longing for England meaning he will be there before pre-season is over.

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
It’s more than that, he’s eyes are clearly pointed to the sidelines where I can only imagine is a warm beer and curry indicating is longing for England meaning he will be there before pre-season is over.
He only went to training today because it was raining and it reminded him of home otherwise he doesn't want to be here.

S

Spoon

QCup Player
May 24, 2015
Dolphins have snagged Jesse Bromwich, who'll be 34 next year. Probably not a bad signing as a forward mentor in the bigger scheme of things.
Pretty good for a 2 year odd contract. Maybe be captain

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Cue a Badel exclusive about the Broncos missing out again in 3…2…

He's got 2 clubs to do that with now. If its not us missing out, Its the Phins. Making his job very easy these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• ezpz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • MrMoore
  • broncsgoat
  • bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
  • Porthoz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • LGH
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.