Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
True, maybe he will give us a break for a while then.
Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Travis Meyn reminds us Herbie hasn't been signed for next year and is on the Dolphins radar. He's reportedly put his contract talks on "pause" to see "how the club is tracking" before committing. Nothing much to see here:

Ben Ikin:

“Herbie has been in the system for a while like a lot of the guys in our top 30. The club saw the potential in him early and like anyone that comes out the other end of the academy, he’s done a lot of growing and developing and is starting to realise that potential."

“At this stage the conversation remains ongoing and when Herbie is ready to take it to the next level the club will definitely engage with him.”

McHunt

B

BRC088

QCup Player
Feb 7, 2012
So Herbie will go MIA this year so he can sit back and watch...

something

something

QCup Player
Jun 6, 2015
It's amazing how quickly Kevvie (& DD and a lesser extent Ikin) has turned us around.

I feel we are still lacking a bit of mongrel in the forward pack , and maybe another star in the backline - but we have genuine competition for spots. Good players are going to miss out.

Hasn't been felt like this for years. I can't wait for this season to start.

B

Bongo

NRL Player
Oct 10, 2013
It's amazing how quickly Kevvie (& DD and a lesser extent Ikin) has turned us around.

I feel we are still lacking a bit of mongrel in the forward pack , and maybe another star in the backline - but we have genuine competition for spots. Good players are going to miss out.

Hasn't been felt like this for years. I can't wait for this season to start.
They got value out of the roster, particularly moving on Lodge and TPJ. I think we have a much better balanced pack for the money now. I think we have mongrel without the dumb plays TPJ and lodge brought to the table

TimWhatley

TimWhatley

QCup Player
Dec 1, 2019
W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Wayne Bennett has liked this comment
I’m tempted to make a new login with the username Wayne Bennett just to make this reality.

All my posts will be relatively short but take me forever to type, be littered with mistypes and have no punctuation, so you’ll never know where a sentence ends and the next starts.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Would not be shocked at all to see the Dragons or Warriors pick Segeyaro up. They're Desperate with a capital D and it isn't like their cultures are the greatest as it is.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Would not be shocked at all to see the Dragons or Warriors pick Segeyaro up. They're Desperate with a capital D and it isn't like their cultures are the greatest as it is.

the Knights and Bulldogs would be the other 2 possibles IMO.

the Knights lost their hooker for at least half the season with an achilles injury (which also puts him at a high risk of re-injuring it)

and the Bulldogs hooker is just plain shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.