Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again buying players for millions of dollars to be non preforming.

Well that's a boring attempt at a troll

I thought we were talking about our own million dollar buys and I thought, this might well be a short thread.

Nar Milford left in November buddy.. try to keep up 👍

Does everyone think the club has enough internal talent or are we still short another marque signing or 2 (a la Reynolds and Capewell)?

Personally I would love the club to try and lure RTS back for 2023. A spine with A Rey and RTS would be incredible and I think there’s very few players that could impact our defence our significantly as him.

Does everyone think the club has enough internal talent or are we still short another marque signing or 2 (a la Reynolds and Capewell)?

Personally I would love the club to try and lure RTS back for 2023. A spine with A Rey and RTS would be incredible and I think there’s very few players that could impact our defence our significantly as him.
I think we're okay in the forwards. But the spine has alarm bells all over it.

Ezra is promising, but unproven. Adam is sound, but slowing down. Tesi, Selwyn and Herbie are all highly talented but none have stated a case at fullback. One will probably leave. We haven't even seen Blake Mozer yet.

By the end of the season we'll be able to rewrite that paragraph, and how it reads will give us your answer. But even if Ezra and Blake work out famously, I reckon we might need another marquee spine signing or at least another kid on the way up.

0% chance RTS returns to the NRL and comes to Brisbane.

But yes we definitely need a big spine player, and we should be targeting Ponga if we can afford him.

Getting RTS would be exactly what the team needs, I'd be keeping tabs on him in union if I were the club.

Oatesy says he keeps in contact with Wayne regularly and won't be worrying about contracts until mid-year, certainly doesn't sound confident in getting an offer from the Broncs.

All depends on where our cap sits I guess.

We have a 9 coming through, hopefully but we're desperately short a fullback. Desperately. Doesn't even have to be someone elite, just ... Above average and reliable. Disappointed we didn't try for Dylan Edwards.

We have a 9 coming through, hopefully but we're desperately short a fullback. Desperately. Doesn't even have to be someone elite, just ... Above average and reliable. Disappointed we didn't try for Dylan Edwards.

I really wish we went for Hammer. Regardless, I think Niu is fine for now and he is still young enough to have a breakout year, I have a soft spot for the kid and just have a hunch he might well potentially end up being a lot better than he is given credit for so long as he has done a mountain of work on his defense.

Missing Hynes stings me more than any recent player we’ve lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  • BroncsNBundy
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.