Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Probably the best for Isaako and us. Don't rate him, but good luck to him.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I don't understand that move at all. He's not going to unseat Campbell and the GC wingers are doing a pretty decent job so far.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Isaako signed with titans. What the ****
He originally signed with Parra. They then placed him on 24 hr. waivers in hope of sending him to their NSW Cup side. He was claimed by the Titans within 40 minutes. Rumour has it that the GC are hoping to trade him to StG for George Burgess.

simplythebest

simplythebest

NRL Player
May 22, 2014
He was on the way out anyway so might as well get it done if it frees up some space to resign Cobbo / Herbie.

Off the top of my head the depth list at FB now looks like Niu - Cobbo / Mead

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Isaako is arguably a better winger, but it could be JP as first reserve. Isaako is clearly one of our next in line reserves and would have got several games this year. I hope we have something lined up.
We're saving 100's of K on a reserve.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Interesting news. If the GC have wing covered I wonder where he'll play. Good luck JI, thanks for doing the best you could for the Broncos. Hope you have great games except for when you play against the Broncos.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Not sure who plays fullback if Tesi goes down. Cobbo just doesn't seem to have the skillset for it (at least yet?). Farnworth is a bit of a mystery, but the Broncos never seemed too keen on having him play there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • Skyblues87
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Stix
  • Behold
  • davidp
  • TimWhatley
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.