Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sees himself as a fullback not a winger, so he goes to a club where the fullback is the club captain.

Got it.
I think he is clearly going there to be on the wing as they have had so many injuries there it is basically Isaako or the fittest bloke in the crowd at the next home game.

I think he is clearly going there to be on the wing as they have had so many injuries there it is basically Isaako or the fittest bloke in the crowd at the next home game.
Yep. Barring injuries, he isn't going to be playing regular footy at the Broncos this year. Might as well go somewhere to get game time before the move to the Dolphins.

wonder what we'll spend the money on? how much is it do you guys think?

Get a load of the headline story on foxsports.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220322-105943_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220322-105943_Chrome.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 119
Seems an odd move as I’m not sure exactly where we are planning to spend the money… unless front end someone like Haas or Herbie or something?

Unless we have someone lined up to sign, I don't understand this. He is our first choice reserve fullback, and probably first choice reserve winger. I hope we sign someone of first grade standard.

Probably an unpopular opinion but, I’d be having a chat with Reece Walsh.
Edit: could also be $ to put towards Haas, possibly some shuffling to try and keep Oates/Herbie.

I loathe the Eels, so I can’t wait to see him do Isaako things in an Eels jersey 🤣

Unless we have someone lined up to sign, I don't understand this. He is our first choice reserve fullback, and probably first choice reserve winger. I hope we sign someone of first grade standard.

Pereira would be the next winger in line I would say and he's not that bad either, plays with lots of energy

Fullback depth is now a concern, they will have something planned though

Pereira would be the next winger in line I would say and he's not that bad either, plays with lots of energy

Fullback depth is now a concern, they will have something planned though
Isaako is arguably a better winger, but it could be JP as first reserve. Isaako is clearly one of our next in line reserves and would have got several games this year. I hope we have something lined up.

luckily they're the professionals and you're not then 😉
I know you’re just having a dig but that was kind of my point. The guys who watch Niu train all week obviously are backing him to get the job done despite a slow start to his career at fullback.

I wonder if this is a move to get a Cobbo or Farnworth deal over the line. If so, I rate the strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.