Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Although Simpkin has 2 years on his contract, the tigers have just paid Api $700k a year to play hooker. Could probably take Simpkins off their hands.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Although Simpkin has 2 years on his contract, the tigers have just paid Api $700k a year to play hooker. Could probably take Simpkins off their hands.

We absolutely should be in his ear...please tell me we are...even if we aren't...I just need some hope.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
But seriously, he is definitely gettable, there is no doubt about that. We can remind the Tigers we did them a solid with Joffa.
And they should be thanking us for not letting Isaako go to them early

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I dont think Simpkin is the answer personally. I think in the short term we need some proven quality in the nine who can handle the pressure.

Who are you suggesting?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Who are you suggesting?

Tbh, i dont really know who's gettable right now. There isnt much quality out there. My own preference has always been Reece Robson, who for some reason despite him being pretty decent every week is rumoured to be a player the Cows are will to release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• john1420
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • lynx000
  • dasherhalo
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Howie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • eggstar10
  • Old Mate
  • The Don
  • BroncoFan94
  • Fozz
  • Tim K
  • Santa
  • mrslong
  • TimWhatley
  • upthebroncs
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.