Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
The way the players talk about James even though he hasn't played NRL for us since round start of the year, maybe they should be talking to him about hanging up the boots and working with our forwards as a coach. They all seem to speak very highly of him.
Kevie too .
Heard him mention Ryan James several times . Mostly about setting standards at training . He might well be the fines officer / enforcer of rules ?

kman

kman

QCup Player
Aug 8, 2021
When I seen corey horsbugh play he really impressed me 100% and I personally believe we should try for a trade with raiders. Or offload Haas asap and try to lure him to the club with our forward pack.

• Haha
Reactions: 007
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
CM just now. Wayne must have said no.

"Lee remains off-contract at season’s end and is playing for his future in the NRL after being shopped to the Dolphins last month."​

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
CM just now. Wayne must have said no.

"Lee remains off-contract at season’s end and is playing for his future in the NRL after being shopped to the Dolphins last month."​
Which Lee?

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
When I seen corey horsbugh play he really impressed me 100% and I personally believe we should try for a trade with raiders. Or offload Haas asap and try to lure him to the club with our forward pack.

How many rangas can a team carry ?
We have the boss ranga already . Flegs showed him he is the alpha ranga . LOL .

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I don't believe for a second we've been 'shopping' Lee. He would not be on huge money, has always wanted to play for us and is excellent depth.

IIRC, all the reports have said is that Lee was "shopped" to the Dolphins. they didn't necessarily say we were the ones doing the shopping. could have been his manager hoping to get more money

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I don't believe for a second we've been 'shopping' Lee. He would not be on huge money, has always wanted to play for us and is excellent depth.
You heard it here first:

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
IIRC, all the reports have said is that Lee was "shopped" to the Dolphins. they didn't necessarily say we were the ones doing the shopping. could have been his manager hoping to get more money
Or a regular first grade position. He's going to struggle to get a contract of any kind for 2024 if he's playing 2-3 games a year of first grade.

If the Dolphins want him, we should let him go if he's not on minimum wage. Given he signed as a premiership winning origin centre, I can't imagine he's on less than 300-350k.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Let's say hypothetically he is available for '23, why the heck wouldn't the Dolphins want him? He'd be a great pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.