Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
What side of the field does Mariner play ?
Saw him on the right in the trials .

He is / was a super fast runner . Ankle injury a while back . Interested to hear his recovery schedule if he is ear marked for NRL .

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
How can this be?

Souths offered an NRL deal for next year, Broncos not prepared to match it so let him go with their blessing. He will go down to Sydney when he finishes school.

Oloapu and Mam are the future.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Souths offered an NRL deal for next year, Broncos not prepared to match it so let him go with their blessing. He will go down to Sydney when he finishes school.

Oloapu and Mam are the future.
Karl? Is he broncos affiliated or do you just mean in general?

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Jye looked to be the organising half back that we need to come through. As far as i know we have no 7 coming through that was better.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
That's a bummer but can't keep them all. I am REALLY glad though to see we have plans and if the club want to go with Oloapu over Gray, they know better than we. It is wonderful to see our pipeline working wonders though and having a real production line at the moment.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
That's a bummer but can't keep them all. I am REALLY glad though to see we have plans and if the club want to go with Oloapu over Gray, they know better than we. It is wonderful to see our pipeline working wonders though and having a real production line at the moment.
We can always buy him back later when he is closer to first grade, if he shows he is reaching his potential.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
The decisions the club have made lately have been great.
They have re-signed and let players go who were the exact opposite of what people have been saying on here to do and they are getting far more right then anyone on here so not worried about this.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
We can always buy him back later when he is closer to first grade, if he shows he is reaching his potential.

I think that's certainly part of it, if you can't offer him a deal at the moment but someone else can then you need to do the right thing and hope that if a chance ever comes back up he remembers that.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
I think that's certainly part of it, if you can't offer him a deal at the moment but someone else can then you need to do the right thing and hope that if a chance ever comes back up he remembers that.
And his hips don`t go in the meantime .

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Set to

Bennett confirms:

“I am looking to have Brenko on board. He hasn’t had a lot of opportunities at the Broncos this season but he is getting his chance now and hopefully he finishes the season on a strong note. I am looking at him as a starting centre. I don’t want him playing Queensland Cup, Brenko at his best is a genuine NRL player, the try he set up against the Raiders last week was the perfect centre’s play."​
“I worked with Brenko during the Origin series a couple of years ago and I like what he brought to the team. He was outstanding in Game Three, we needed him to perform that night and he did - we couldn’t have won the series without him. If he comes here, he would be an asset for the Dolphins.”​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Footy Fanatic
  • GCBRONCO
  • Robboi_321
  • BroncosAlways
  • Swordfish
  • Redfern_1980
  • davidp
  • Seibs
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.