Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Which is Badel’s idiot way of saying he’s allowed to negotiate with clubs for ‘24 at the end of this season
Same way as the media keep saying Haas is signed to us 'until 24' ... sure, in reality the end of the 24 season but it doesn't come across that way in the way they put it out.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
I don't believe for a second we've been 'shopping' Lee. He would not be on huge money, has always wanted to play for us and is excellent depth.

I thought Brenko was a bargain buy .
He loves the Broncos . Grew up in Logan City . He almost cried when he talked about playing for the Broncos it was a child hood dream .
Has SOO and GF experience and has been in the Storm system . That`s a lot of knowledge to pass on to the kids .

As well as he has not let anyone down when he has played . Now looks like he may get an extended run .
He looked classy with his shimmy to set up JP the other night . Interested now to see him on the left if Kotoni is back .

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008

Oatesy wants to stay a Bronco but doesn't sound like either side is worried about making it happen, he'll stay if we want him.
The penny has obviously dropped for Oates but it might be a bit late in the game for him. He's done well this season no doubt but he's not in origin contention by the sounds and he's out of contract with nothing on offer at the moment.

A shame to see him go, but a cautionary tale for all young dudes. Don't take it for granted.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018

Oatesy wants to stay a Bronco but doesn't sound like either side is worried about making it happen, he'll stay if we want him.
Some really cunty questions he had to field there. Good thing he has a great sense of humour about himself.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
I thought Brenko was a bargain buy .
He loves the Broncos . Grew up in Logan City . He almost cried when he talked about playing for the Broncos it was a child hood dream .
Has SOO and GF experience and has been in the Storm system . That`s a lot of knowledge to pass on to the kids .

As well as he has not let anyone down when he has played . Now looks like he may get an extended run .
He looked classy with his shimmy to set up JP the other night . Interested now to see him on the left if Kotoni is back .

Not doing too badly when your depth players are fairly recent Origin and premiership winners...

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Not doing too badly when your depth players are fairly recent Origin and premiership winners...
We actively got rid of a few players who were dual GF/Origin/Internationals, eg Kodi, Joffa, Milf, Macca, Kahu.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
I wonder if slater doesn’t like Oates? Didn’t like playing with him maybe?

A

Astro

QCup Player
Jun 27, 2014
I would say slater is picking youth with a look to the future. Oates is great and best he's ever been. ❤️ . but I can understand picking Taulag. either will do a job. He's got experience where he needs it so why not bring in the youth elsewhere.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008

He gave him a wrap on the Sunday footy show and said he would do the job if he got called up. But they would look at who is in the squad for game 1 first

simplythebest

simplythebest

NRL Player
May 22, 2014
Dobbo was saying on Triple M Rush hour this afternoon that Brenko to Dolphins next year is a 'done deal'.

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Dobbo was saying on Triple M Rush hour this afternoon that Brenko to Dolphins next year is a 'done deal'.
Dobbo was also saying yesterday that Brenko is only keeping the spot warm for Mariner to come in later in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• davidp
  • Redfern_1980
  • Spooky1013
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Gaz
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.