Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which players have covid? 4 of them apparently are confirmed
The Broncs aren't saying, according to the Meyn article.
It looks like the most disciplined sides off the field are going to be the most successful this season.
Are we disciplined enough to not get covid?

It looks like the most disciplined sides off the field are going to be the most successful this season.

even if absolutely everyone involved with the team (including their families) isolated themselves from the world, you still couldn't guarantee the team won't get COVID because they still have to play games potentially against a team that hasn't completely isolated themselves from the world

Getting Covid these days has nothing to do with how disciplined you are, its inevitable.

That’s just not an option at the moment sadly. I agree with you but for the likes of Selwyn and Ryan James I think it’s a good way for Selwyn to verse some pretty good competition as well as gain some confidence same goes for Ryan except minus the experience.
It's also a good opportunity for him to play rugby league against some pretty good competition, which in my view is more important than writing poetry about them, but to each his own :rofl

Sorry for OT, but it pisses me off a bit.

Huge is one of the very few on this place who would do anything for you, if you truly needed it. I’m serious. Probably even goat if shit hit the fan. Fucking lay off.
respect you standing up for the fella but I’m a fan of Huge and I know he enjoys a bit of shit talk as much as I do. He’s someone here who doesn’t mind getting it as much as he gives.

Someone who enjoys a good call regardless of whether it’s aimed at them or not.

It’s not the immediate post but the collection proliferating all sorts of threads. The bloke’s human.
He brings it on himself in many cases too, he may even not be too stubborn to admit that. Anyway, sorry for sending the thread of track.

Starting to wonder with the players being more likely of catching covid now then the previous seasons if the NRL would look to increase the 30 man squads

Look, all I’m sayin’ is the old **** is ahead of the old prick bell curve. Congrats big fella 🤣
The place wouldn’t be the same without him. Like I said, I’m a fan of the large one. I just enjoy giving him shit because he tends to enjoy giving it back.

I’ve said it before but if all of us met in the real world, he’d probably the guy I’d most enjoy having a beer with. It’d be a boring place if everyone agreed about everything. I just wouldn’t want to run into him at a BHQ bbq.

Kind of seems like a long boring off season.. Maybe we could sponsor a trip to Bali for the Storm or Roosters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Jedhead
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.