Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You found that offensive? Teaspoon of cement and a lie down.

Sorry but this "harden up" mentality is a thing of the past.

A lot will find it offensive, many would have lost loved ones as a result and that's usually the reason one would find it offensive are you telling them to harden up over the fact they lost a loved one?

Ok it was a poor taste joke but let's just leave it there please.

On a side note, I love Billy Moore, just has always come across as a genuinely good guy, hopefully his son follows in his footsteps.

The Parcell dream is over- signed on again for two years in the SL.

Not too fussed by Parcell. I don’t think he really brings a great deal more than Paix. They probably would’ve worked well together but he isn’t really required.

Fullback is really where Ikin needs to be focusing.

Not too fussed by Parcell. I don’t think he really brings a great deal more than Paix. They probably would’ve worked well together but he isn’t really required.

Both Billy and Paix have lifted .
I see signs of more confidence from Paix . He put in a nice little grubber close to the line last week that was quite a surprise .

Selwyn is fullback. Te Maire is cover. Sorted.

Adam needs to be grooming Ezra now, and a halfback behind him.

Selwyn is fullback. Te Maire is cover. Sorted.

Adam needs to be grooming Ezra now, and a halfback behind him.
Who was that kid with the funny name I saw playing HB for Souths ?
Broncos contracted ?

If TMM is busted we might see Selwyn in #1 sooner rather than later ?

Herbie post match interview with Joey
Joey - what's your ideal position centre, wing or fullback? Where do you see yourself in the future?
Herbie - this year definitely centre but I'd be pretty keen on playing fullback at one point in my career but ATM I'm just concentrating on being centre and being the best I can be there.

If Martin's in doubt do we move Selwyn to 1 or finally give Herbie his crack and bring in Lee or Hoeter.
From that interview I feel if Herbie goes he's going to play fullback elsewhere because we never gave him a shot

Herbie post match interview with Joey
Joey - what's your ideal position centre, wing or fullback? Where do you see yourself in the future?
Herbie - this year definitely centre but I'd be pretty keen on playing fullback at one point in my career but ATM I'm just concentrating on being centre and being the best I can be there.

If Martin's in doubt do we move Selwyn to 1 or finally give Herbie his crack and bring in Lee or Hoeter.
From that interview I feel if Herbie goes he's going to play fullback elsewhere because we never gave him a shot
We never should give him a shot since running full is good yes, you still need a fullback that will pass the ball.

Who is that in the background? Looks nothing like a NRL player
View attachment 18303

Brenko to join Edrick at the Dolphins? Not believing this until confirmed by our Dolphins inside man, @theshed

Brenko to join Edrick at the Dolphins? Not believing this until confirmed by our Dolphins inside man, @theshed

Thought Brenko only contracted till end season so if early release, to play for who?. I smell BS

Thought Brenko only contracted till end season so if early release, to play for who?. I smell BS
Brenko's signed with us till end of next year. Hope it's true, would be great to get him off the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.