Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roosters cant afford to register Chricton but confident in having cobbo over the line for next year when in reality he isn't even off contract will 24. Does Hooper even read the shit before he posts it?

Cobbo staying put.
Don‘t listen to Hooper.
Yes Hooper hardly seems to get anything right - no other journo is stating this and if this came from Dobbo or Weidler there might be some teeth to it.

Hopper is a moron, he is the on the same level of no information about anything as Dean Ritchie.

Hopper is a moron, he is the on the same level of no information about anything as Dean Ritchie.
Hooper is the most poorly researched reporter and is also a halfwit, like legitimately very dumb. He has no idea.

A month later and I feel like I've made the most incorrect statement of all time. Dave Donaghy could have me if he wanted me.
With that kind of statement are you managed by the same guys as Payne by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.