Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he is a bit like that Katoa that left Penrith because he didnt see a way into first grade. Maybe he feels Mam will block his progression.

Maybe he is a bit like that Katoa that left Penrith because he didnt see a way into first grade. Maybe he feels Mam will block his progression.
But he’s got Milf in front of him at The.

With Milf in front of him, he’ll have to go the long way round…
No short cuts here either with Mam but perhaps they’re thinking Reynolds. Big shoes to fill, though you’d expect with Ben and David they would have that part of our succession plan thoroughly explored by now.

There’s definitely a pathway here. Mam is likely the long term 7, dependent on how his kicking game progresses. Cobbo could be the long term fullback but could also be the long term centre. Walsh could be the long term 1 or 6 or just a stop gap depending on whether he progresses or stagnates coming back. The 6 jersey in other words is not a foregone conclusion.

There’s definitely a pathway here. Mam is likely the long term 7, dependent on how his kicking game progresses. Cobbo could be the long term fullback but could also be the long term centre. Walsh could be the long term 1 or 6 or just a stop gap depending on whether he progresses or stagnates coming back. The 6 jersey in other words is not a foregone conclusion.
Yeah I didn’t see Mam a 7 but Reynolds has suggested it so maybe he can be. He’s an extremely intelligent player.

I don't know if Cobbo is a fullback, the boys hands under the high ball can be pretty terrible.

I think he is a winger or centre.

Craig Bellamy:

“I was genuine about coming to the Broncos. The first time was in 2008. I was very close when Wayne left to coach the Dragons but we just couldn’t get a deal done. The second time in 2020 I deadset thought about it, but I felt I owed the Storm for giving me an opportunity as head coach."​
“I loved my five years at the Broncos, it was as enjoyable as any period I’ve had in the game. I know some people have that opinion of me — that I wasn’t really keen on the Broncos — but every time the Broncos approached me, I gave it genuine thought.”​
“To be honest, the Broncos don’t need me anyway. I’ve known ‘Kevvie’ for a long time. As a player, he was a winner and I can see a real improvement in the Broncos. He has changed the culture of the place. I see an improvement across the playing group and a big part of that is Kevvie’s coaching and the structures and standards he has brought to the club. I hope Kevvie goes on and becomes a long-term coach of the Broncos. When you look at where they were last year to this year, it’s a massive change.”​
“I’ve told too many lies in the last few years about retirement. But I’m thinking next year will probably be it for me. The good thing is I have a contract option where I don’t have to tie myself up long term. The club has been good to me saying we will take it a year at a time, as long as I make a call early enough to give them time to find a new coach. I love coming to Suncorp because it’s probably my most favourite stadium in the world. As a club, we’ve had great success there. Hopefully I can have another one or two games at Suncorp before it all ends for me.”​
“I don’t know if confidence is the right word, but we really want Cameron to stay. At the end of the day, I just want Cam to do the best thing for him and his family. If he believes that’s at the Dolphins, I will understand, but I would like to think he thinks Melbourne is the best place for him. I don’t want to lose Cam, he is very important to us. He will have to make a decision, but the one thing I know is he will be here at Melbourne next year and I am confident he will be here for longer than that.”​
“It’s been a tough year for us, but I’m really proud of guys like Justin and Kenny. Justin has been a really powerful contributor to our team this year. Half the battle is getting guys in a club who are honest with each other and Justin leads the way on that. We went through a rough patch recently, but our effort defensively against Penrith last week in their 16-0 win was as good as we’ve had for a couple of years to be honest. That’s a good sign for us heading into the finals.”​

Deadset thought about it... lol.

This story is recycled every fucking Broncos vs Storm game. **** off Bellamy you cheating ****.

He is right about Kevvie though. Every single player in the squad has improved, massive achievement. That is all you can ask from a coach really, improve every player in your squad.

He is right about Kevvie though. Every single player in the squad has improved, massive achievement. That is all you can ask from a coach really, improve every player in your squad.
Turpin the only one to have gone backwards imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • broncoscope
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • broncs30
  • Socnorb
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Maroon4life
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.