Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

piakura on 400 over 3 years hardly breaking the bank worth investing in. Willison agun showed it. te kura coming on plenty not even in convo frei will be a late bloomer
It's more than that. 1.2mil over 3 years. Next year he's on 530k

Bit of a controversial one. Pangai jnr, quite hilariously has apparently been offered to leave the Bulldogs due to the pressure of his price tag. Would anyone support me in offering him a 1-2 year deal of 250-300k?

Bit of a controversial one. Pangai jnr, quite hilariously has apparently been offered to leave the Bulldogs due to the pressure of his price tag. Would anyone support me in offering him a 1-2 year deal of 250-300k?
He’d be a good Flegler replacement lol

I heard he had a run in with Kev at training though and Haas had to step in. Might have been someone here who said it

Take it with a grain of salt as he may have been joking but I was talking to Harry Grant yesterday at Queensland training and I was holding my Broncos jersey to get our boy's to sign it. He said "I can sign that if you want" and I replied with "oh I wish you played for us" which he replied with "I will be in about 2 years".

Take it with a grain of salt as he may have been joking but I was talking to Harry Grant yesterday at Queensland training and I was holding my Broncos jersey to get our boy's to sign it. He said "I can sign that if you want" and I replied with "oh I wish you played for us" which he replied with "I will be in about 2 years".
He'll just be the new CS9... where we are linked heavily every time he comes off contract, but it never happens.

In saying that he has a PO for 2025, so he can effectively sign elsewhere as of Nov 1 this year... surprised there's been no talk about his contract situation from the media.

He's far and away the best 9 in the game right now and can sign for a new club in a couple months!!

He'll just be the new CS9... where we are linked heavily every time he comes off contract, but it never happens.

In saying that he has a PO for 2025, so he can effectively sign elsewhere as of Nov 1 this year... surprised there's been no talk about his contract situation from the media.

He's far and away the best 9 in the game right now and can sign for a new club in a couple months!!

He can't, he re-signed earlier this year or last year.

Interestingly, according to Zero Tackle, Jack Howarth is on more than Xavier Coates.

Interestingly, according to Zero Tackle, Jack Howarth is on more than Xavier Coates.

This was a similar panic signing to what we did with Piakura.

very unusual for the Storm to make especially during the Bellamy era. 500k a season for a rookie who hadn't played first grade was ridiculous and very un-Bellamy like

I will take it with a grain of salt but that is a very odd thing to say.

so tino has a mutual option clause for 2025 26 in his contract,clubs could talk to him at the end of the year apparently.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Redux
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • mrtij
  • Jazza
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Astro
  • Morkel
  • bert_lifts
  • LittleDavey
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Galah
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.