Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I see alot of potential in Faalago and he's impressed me quite a bit. I believe if we get him early and get him working with Reynolds, we'll have an amazing spine.
In a couple years we could have a crazy spine of
1.Walsh
6.Faalago
7.Mam
9.Mozer

Is this part of the "I watched their montage on youtube" starter pack in terms of selecting a spine?

We haven't even seen Ezra Mam kick a ball from his side of halfway. We haven't seen Mozer play first grade consistently yet, he could be a flop. Faalago, he looks agile, so what?

Walsh is the only one there I could come into.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
This is why we post on a forum and don't work in recruitment. :rofl

Old mate played half a game against a Q Cup Team. Sure, he scored a couple of tries, and yes he's quick.
He played no pressure football. Not that he needed to, but he showed zero game management skills, didn't show off a kicking game or much of a ball playing game.

He's quick an agile, pretty much like every other young kid coming through. Give him some time before throwing the keys of the castle to him.

He's been sensational the last month in Cup.

The chip and chase one I called for try of the year. Not that I think the Broncos should sign him but he's been fun to watch the last month.

simplythebest

simplythebest

NRL Player
May 22, 2014
He's been sensational the last month in Cup.

The chip and chase one I called for try of the year. Not that I think the Broncos should sign him but he's been fun to watch the last month.
For some reason I can’t like or react to posts anymore? The like button is missing completely.

I get that he’s exciting but he’s young. I don’t think it’s worth throwing the chequebook at anybody after a month or cup and half a good game against Q Cup quality opposition. We’ve got our own exciting youngsters we’re trying to tie up as it is.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
For some reason I can’t like or react to posts anymore? The like button is missing completely.

I get that he’s exciting but he’s young. I don’t think it’s worth throwing the chequebook at anybody after a month or cup and half a good game against Q Cup quality opposition. We’ve got our own exciting youngsters we’re trying to tie up as it is.

Are you using an ad blocker?

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
This is why we post on a forum and don't work in recruitment. :rofl

Old mate played half a game against a Q Cup Team. Sure, he scored a couple of tries, and yes he's quick.
He played no pressure football. Not that he needed to, but he showed zero game management skills, didn't show off a kicking game or much of a ball playing game.

He's quick an agile, pretty much like every other young kid coming through. Give him some time before throwing the keys of the castle to him.
This. He’s the next Milf. Shit.

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Ummmmm… watching the rorters and souffs…
I literally didn’t know Fletcher Baker was playing until the 37th minute…

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Sam Walker is looking decent. He might get lucky and be allowed to come home to learn from King Reynolds once he gets into coaching.

kman

kman

QCup Player
Aug 8, 2021
That’ll do it every time. Looks a big unit though..
He's only played a small amount but he's looking good so far and looks like he wants to do the work. 1 thing I've liked is his small efforts by chasing hard on kicks and put pressure on the kickers. He also chased to throw that ball that was kicked last play of the half.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Rogers offered a second development deal for 24.
Assumed he'd go upto the fullyime squad but probably smart cap management and/or they've got their eyes on someone. Still feels a little harsh.

Unread

Active Now

• barker
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.