Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Dunno .
The alternatives as far as the admin are concerned are .

Unlock the add blocker and be inundated with advertising or pay a ransom .

And just quietly ,,, you done fucked up by telling these Admini Geeks what ad blocker you are using .Now they will lock you out of Likesville too . They`re tricky like that .
It's almost like web hosting costs money.

A punctuation blocker wouldn't be a bad investment in your case, it would certainly make your posts more legible.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Tell you what, every time Kevvie talks about “here at the broncos” or “at the broncos” I die a little inside

Us, we. Kevvie.

I don't judge him on what he says or his mannerisms as an individual, he is paid to coach the footy team.

I know some on here hang on his every word but for me, as long as the team is going well, he can say whatever he wants.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
It's almost like web hosting costs money.

A punctuation blocker wouldn't be a bad investment in your case, it would certainly make your posts more legible.

Been here 6 years now .
Punctuation has never been an issue before ?? Now money is involved my posts are illegible . Lo fcking L

Those advertisers will still pay the server fees even if I don`t see their ads .
And if I don`t add emojis to other peoples posts BHQs loss , no biggie .

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Been here 6 years now .
Punctuation has never been an issue before ?? Now money is involved my posts are illegible . Lo fcking L

Those advertisers will still pay the server fees even if I don`t see their ads .

It ' s actually more difficult to type like this , than it is to type normally .

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Been here 6 years now .

Seriously, are you actually pushing the space button before you insert punctuation?

If it’s an automated thing, I can sort of understand (I can’t think of a single device that would do this but if it is happening, fair enough). If it’s not automated, you’re going to a bit of effort there.

I Have Seen People Type Like This Before (with the first letter of each word being a capital letter), so it’s not exactly the worst thing I have read on the internet, it’s up there though. I’d have it just behind those who can’t differentiate between then and than or there, their and they’re.

I was actually reading some reviews on a TV a couple of weeks ago and one of the reviewers “I thought it would be smarter then it actually is”.. give yourself an uppercut.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Seriously, are you actually pushing the space button before you insert punctuation?

If it’s an automated thing, I can sort of understand (I can’t think of a single device that would do this but if it is happening, fair enough). If it’s not automated, you’re going to a bit of effort there.

I Have Seen People Type Like This Before (with the first letter of each word being a capital letter), so it’s not exactly the worst thing I have read on the internet, it’s up there though. I’d have it just behind those who can’t differentiate between then and than or there, their and they’re.

I was actually reading some reviews on a TV a couple of weeks ago and one of the reviewers “I thought it would be smarter than it actually is”.. give yourself an uppercut.

Can we discuss “should of” next. NRL commentators are the worst at this. “He should of passed the ball there” smh

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017

I was actually reading some reviews on a TV a couple of weeks ago and one of the reviewers “I thought it would be smarter then it actually is”.. give yourself an uppercut.

Pedantic much , maybe OCD ?
I put a space after every word I write automatically . I have been on internet forums and sending emails for a dozen years . Never heard any comment about my punctuation before .

I don`t use typing for my work . I have taught myself to type . If you are sensitive to full stops with a space before them , who or what created that sensitivity ? Microsoft Word and it`s grammar correction tips perhaps ?

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
This is somethink yous should of got over by now.

Nobody aksed you.

My Eyes Omg GIF by shremps

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
Pedantic much , maybe OCD ?
I put a space after every word I write automatically . I have been on internet forums and sending emails for a dozen years . Never heard any comment about my punctuation before .

I don`t use typing for my work . I have taught myself to type . If you are sensitive to full stops with a space before them , who or what created that sensitivity ? Microsoft Word and it`s grammar correction tips perhaps ?
I assume/hope they aren't work emails.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
This thread got way off track.

Bring back HUGE!

It was nice when there was just one grammar nazi.

Honestly, that was one too many.

Just do what I do when you see a glaring spelling error or grammatical faux pas - grit your teeth, mentally despair at the current state of humanity, reassure yourself that one day we'll destroy ourselves in the most devastating way possible but even so, life found a way after the K-T extinction, so hopefully a more worthy species will develop advanced intelligence and create the type of utopia we couldn't even conceive of, and then carry on reading about how bad the refereeing was over the weekend.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Alright, take the discussion to PM if you really need to, let's keep this space for signings...at least until we all go on some other tangent as is our wonderful way.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.